Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux How to open a .DAT video file in LINUX Post 302086503 by mahi3699 on Thursday 24th of August 2006 10:10:38 AM
Old 08-24-2006
How to open a .DAT video file in LINUX

Smilie Hai guys!!!!

I am using Mandrake Linux 10.1 with Intel P4 system..

I don't know how to open .DAT video file in LINUX.

Please help me!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Video: The seeds of open source

</p>Download this video: Ogg Theora] Video by Islam Elsedoudi, Kim Jokisch, and Tim Kiernan. Sometimes open source ideals make for the strangest–and most wonderful–bedfellows. We met Dr. Vandana Shiva–physicist, scientist, environmentalist, and activist–several years ago. Her work... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

Video: Open source government

</p>Download this video: Ogg Theora] Open source is answering the call at government agencies on all levels as they look for opportunities to carve out costs and improve security, transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Why? Open source is stable, trustworthy, and secure,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

3. Programming

How to open hidden file and converted into .dat format?

Here i am having ".tmideg0"hidden file . I have made programm but it doesnot work #!/usr/bin/perl $runDir = $ENV{"REGR_RUN_DIR"}; @files = (<*.tmideg0> <*.tmideg1>); foreach $FILE (@files) { open (IN, $FILE) || die "Couldn't open $FILE for reading"; open (OUT,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: avi1991nash
2 Replies
SYSLINUX2ANSI(1)					      General Commands Manual						  SYSLINUX2ANSI(1)

NAME
syslinux2ansi - converts a syslinux-format screen to pc-ansi SYNOPSIS
syslinux2ansi < filename.input > filename.output DESCRIPTION
Syslinux2ansi is a filter which converts a screen formatted for syslinux to one compatible with PC ANSI. It will only read from standard in, and has no command line options. BUGS
Help and version command line options would be useful. The ability to put input and output filenames on the command line might be good as well. Bug reports I would appreciate hearing of any problems you have with SYSLINUX. I would also like to hear from you if you have successfully used SYS- LINUX, especially if you are using it for a distribution. If you are reporting problems, please include all possible information about your system and your BIOS; the vast majority of all problems reported turn out to be BIOD or hardware bugs, and I need as much information as possible in order to diagnose the problems. There is a mailing list for discussion among SYSLINUX users and for announcements of new and test versions. To join, send a message to majordomo@linux.kernel.org with the line: subscribe syslinux in the body of the message. The submission address is syslinux@linux.kernel.org. SEE ALSO
syslinux(1), perl(1) AUTHOR
This manual page is a quick write-up for Debian done by Kevin Kreamer <kkreamer@etherhogz.org>, by looking over the 1 screenful of Perl that is syslinux2ansi. SYSLINUX2ANSI(1)