Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Thread was closed without a valid reason Post 302086231 by patras on Wednesday 23rd of August 2006 05:44:49 AM
Old 08-23-2006
Thread was closed without a valid reason

Dear Administrators,

I think Mr. Vino is one of your Moderators here because he closes this thread: https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?p...#post302086230

without a valid reason.

Rule 7 states no headhunters or recruiters, but career advice is not prohibited here i think, because it was not a job hunt post, it was just for an advice or an opinion from seniors here that what they say about Work from Home relevant things.

I would apprciate if you take the necessary action.

Cheers,
Patras

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

please help (closed homework thread)

I have these questions for my unix class that I can't figure out because I missed a couple of days. They are for a quiz we took last week so by answering the questions you are not bettering my grade or doing my homework. I just want to understand was the answers. My teacher is really bad at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: djeung
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

my thread got closed

I had a thread open and now it says it's closed. I had a question still on the forum and about 15mins after I posted my most recent question on it the thread said "closed". Why did this happen? I didn't violate any forum rules. Is there a limit on how many postings you can have in a single thread?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hpicracing
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

Need to know reason for connections closed in netstat -p tcp

Hello netstat -p give below 6634176 connections as closed.How do we trace that which all connections are being closed on the server? 1366888371 data packet headers correctly predicted 1195906 connection requests 5227320 connection accepts 5992919... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vishal_dba
6 Replies
File::Find::Rule::Extending(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    File::Find::Rule::Extending(3)

NAME
File::Find::Rule::Extending - the mini-guide to extending File::Find::Rule SYNOPSIS
package File::Find::Rule::Random; use strict; # take useful things from File::Find::Rule use base 'File::Find::Rule'; # and force our crack into the main namespace sub File::Find::Rule::random () { my $self = shift()->_force_object; $self->exec( sub { rand > 0.5 } ); } 1; DESCRIPTION
File::Find::Rule went down so well with the buying public that everyone wanted to add extra features. With the 0.07 release this became a possibility, using the following conventions. Declare your package package File::Find::Rule::Random; use strict; Inherit methods from File::Find::Rule # take useful things from File::Find::Rule use base 'File::Find::Rule'; Force your madness into the main package # and force our crack into the main namespace sub File::Find::Rule::random () { my $self = shift()->_force_object; $self->exec( sub { rand > 0.5 } ); } Yes, we're being very cavalier here and defining things into the main File::Find::Rule namespace. This is due to lack of imaginiation on my part - I simply can't find a way for the functional and oo interface to work without doing this or some kind of inheritance, and inheritance stops you using two File::Find::Rule::Foo modules together. For this reason try and pick distinct names for your extensions. If this becomes a problem then I may institute a semi-official registry of taken names. Taking no arguments. Note the null prototype on random. This is a cheat for the procedural interface to know that your sub takes no arguments, and so allows this to happen: find( random => in => '.' ); If you hadn't declared "random" with a null prototype it would have consumed "in" as a parameter to it, then got all confused as it doesn't know about a '.' rule. AUTHOR
Richard Clamp <richardc@unixbeard.net> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002 Richard Clamp. All Rights Reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
File::Find::Rule File::Find::Rule::MMagic was the first extension module, so maybe check that out. perl v5.16.2 2011-09-19 File::Find::Rule::Extending(3)