Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Receiving error on Unix server-- java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: registerNatives Post 302086184 by reborg on Tuesday 22nd of August 2006 07:41:47 PM
Old 08-22-2006
Actually that means that a native implementation (native binary) could not be found for a method defined as native, so you may need to look not only at classpatch but also the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

java.lang.System when running jar

Hello, I recieve the following error when trying to run the following command in a ksh. The operating system is AIX5.1. /usr/bin/jar -xvf {filename}.zip Can't find class java.lang.System But when I run it on the command line it unzips the file fine. Does anybody know why this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctcuser
2 Replies

2. Linux

java unsatisfiedLinkError

I have an ant build file im using to build and run a software package im developing. I'm writing an automatic build script that will each night pull a clean project from CVS, build it, and run some tests on it. I have everything running but the tests. The test requires the running of a seperate... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingfinny
0 Replies

3. Solaris

UnsatisfiedLinkError libLicense.so: ld.so.1: java: fatal: libssl.so.0.9.8: open faile

Hi Guys, Please help me out. I am new to solaris. I am using solaris 10 ___________________________________________________________ public class Filecheck{ public static void main(String args) { System.out.println("LD_LIBRARY_PATH is : "+System.getProperty("java.library.path"));... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: josh_chrisin
5 Replies

4. Solaris

java.lang.OutofMemoryError in Sun Studio 12

Hello everyone, I have installed Sun Studio 12 in my Sun Solaris 10 (x86) OS. At first, there was nothing wrong with it but recently, I couldn't open the Sun Studio IDE. When I try to open it, I keep on getting the following error messages:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wintersakura
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connecting to remote unix server using java?

I need help writing java code that can connect to a remote unix server, and run a script on that server. I have scoured the internet, but I have been unable to find proper documentation on how this can be accomplished. Any help is appreciated thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: developncode
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Sendmail fails receiving mail since the IP changed on Redhat Server

Hi, Since i move my Linux Redhat server on another Network with new IP address. WE'RE ABLE TO SEND MAIL OUTSIDE BUT we can not receive any incoming mail. It alway points to the old IP. I updated new IP in /etc/hosts and /etc/sysconfig/network then reboot the system. 10.117.32.20 is an old ip... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lamoul
3 Replies

7. IP Networking

UDP Server/Daemon for receiving & acknowledging data

I'm looking for a couple high level pointers to writing a UDP server that will be acknowledging data at a rate of approximately twelve packets every second and will be running on and older but more or less dedicated Solaris 9 box. Acknowledging the data packets is relatively simple, after... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: allbread
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

mail is not receiving from the server

Dear All, I am using CentOS release 5.5 (Final).I want to monitoring the system activity through mail.But the <code>mail -s "Subject" user1@domain.com</code> is not working from the server.could you help me the procedure to generate mail from the server. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kpoobathi
2 Replies

9. AIX

VIOS - Error 500: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Hey buddies, I'd love to seek and destroy the cause of this error > . < I get this in my browser (Error 500: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError) when I unsuccessfully try to access my Vios - IVM adress :( To recover access to IVM adress I have to enter "oem_setup_env" mode and "kill -9 java's... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xscaio
3 Replies
DOT_CLEAN(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 					      DOT_CLEAN(1)

NAME
dot_clean -- Merge ._* files with corresponding native files. SYNOPSIS
dot_clean [-fmnsv] [--keep=[mostrecent|dotbar|native]] [dir ...] DESCRIPTION
For each dir, dot_clean recursively merges all ._* files with their corresponding native files according to the rules specified with the given arguments. By default, if there is an attribute on the native file that is also present in the ._ file, the most recent attribute will be used. If no operands are given, a usage message is output. If more than one directory is given, directories are merged in the order in which they are specified. OPTIONS
-f Flat merge. Do not recursively merge all directories in the given dir. This is off by default. -h Help. Prints verbose usage message. -m Always delete dot underbar files. -n Delete dot underbar file if there is no matching native file. -s Follow symbolic links. This will follow symbolic dot underbar files when they are found. -v Print verbose output. --keep=mostrecent The default option. If an attribute is associated with a data fork, use that. Otherwise, use information stored in the AppleDouble file. Note that the native fork's data is preferred even if the data in the AppleDouble file is newer. --keep=dotbar Always use information stored in the AppleDouble file, replacing any extended attributes associated with the native file. --keep=native Always use the information associated with the data fork, ignoring any AppleDouble files. EXAMPLES
The following is how to do an dot_clean merge on the mounted volume test, always using the dot underbar information. dot_clean --keep=dotbar /Volumes/test DIAGNOSTICS
The dot_clean utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. BUGS
None known. BSD
Sept 27, 2012 BSD