Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: automated plotting
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting automated plotting Post 302086162 by sssow on Tuesday 22nd of August 2006 04:23:35 PM
Old 08-22-2006
Did you try gnuplot

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help Plotting

I need to plot some files with the extension .plot, which I believe is a UNIX Plot(5) extension. Is UNIX Plot(5) something that I must download, or is it already built into UNIX? If it is already built in, is there a trick to actually plotting the files? Is there anything online that I could... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: evenkolder
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting ICMP Output for Plotting

Dear, I want to perform a plotting using xgraph, and the plotting data (ping.txt) is as below. For the graph I just want to plot the time for x-axis (line count) and the RTT for y-axis (time in ms). Below are script i write for that purpose but it seen did not work. Any guide for me because i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Paris Heng
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Plotting Data within UNIX

I have a set of data that looks similar to the following in UNIX: 0.12_0.008_fall_ff.out:bisect return: 0.08056640625 0.12_0.04_fall_ff.out:bisect return: 0.07470703125 0.12_0.12_fall_ff.out:bisect return: 0.06298828125 0.12_0.24_fall_ff.out:bisect return: 0.05126953125 Previously I have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: EDALBNUG
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

plotting a straight horizontal line

How can I plot a straight horizontal line using perl in unix solaris environment? Please suggest. Pooja (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wadhwa.pooja
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with extracting data and plotting

I have attached a txt file, what I would like to be able to do is: 1. Extract Data from Columns labeled E/N and Ko into a new file 2. Then in the new file I would like to be able to plot E/N on the X axis and Ko on the y axis. 3. Lastly I would like to be able to extract multiple data sets and... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gingburg
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Plotting boxes in gnuplot

When I plot a set of data in gnuplot from a file like: 1 5 2 3 4 6 5 1 using plot "file.txt" w boxes I would expect that at the x value of 3 it will go to a value of 0 for y... but it doesn't. Is there a way to fix that, or do I actually have to type by hand an... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cosmologist
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with Plotting a graph using Perl

Dear all, I have a hash in my data file and I'd like to output the data contained within as a graph (can be lines or histogram form) but I dont know how to do this with Perl. Can somone suggest how I can have a graph with Keys of the hash being on the X-axis and the Values for the keys plotted on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pawannoel
1 Replies

8. Slackware

Grace and plotting

I am making mathematical graphics in grace, all is working, but my curves are not totally smooth,..i have equal problem in gnuplot,... can i do anything??:confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gitac
4 Replies
GR_PLOT_PSD(1)							   User Commands						    GR_PLOT_PSD(1)

NAME
gr_plot_psd - GNU Radio power spectrum plotting SYNOPSIS
gr_plot_psd: [options] input_filename DESCRIPTION
Takes a GNU Radio binary file (with specified data type using --data-type) and displays the I&Q data versus time as well as the power spec- tral density (PSD) plot. The y-axis values are plotted assuming volts as the amplitude of the I&Q streams and converted into dBm in the frequency domain (the 1/N power adjustment out of the FFT is performed internally). The script plots a certain block of data at a time, specified on the command line as -B or --block. The start position in the file can be set by specifying -s or --start and defaults to 0 (the start of the file). By default, the system assumes a sample rate of 1, so in time, each sample is plotted versus the sample number. To set a true time and frequency axis, set the sample rate (-R or --sample-rate) to the sample rate used when capturing the samples. Finally, the size of the FFT to use for the PSD and spectrogram plots can be set independently with --psd-size and --spec-size, respectively. The spectrogram plot does not display by default and is turned on with -S or --enable-spec. OPTIONS
-h, --help show this help message and exit -d DATA_TYPE, --data-type=DATA_TYPE Specify the data type (complex64, float32, (u)int32, (u)int16, (u)int8) [default=complex64] -B BLOCK, --block=BLOCK Specify the block size [default=8192] -s START, --start=START Specify where to start in the file [default=0] -R SAMPLE_RATE, --sample-rate=SAMPLE_RATE Set the sampler rate of the data [default=1.0] --psd-size=PSD_SIZE Set the size of the PSD FFT [default=1024] --spec-size=SPEC_SIZE Set the size of the spectrogram FFT [default=256] -S, --enable-spec Turn on plotting the spectrogram [default=False] SEE ALSO
gr_plot_psd_c(1) gr_plot_psd_f(1) gr_plot_psd 3.5 December 2011 GR_PLOT_PSD(1)