Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Error on compiling php for GD on SOLARIS 10 Post 302086059 by callingrohit on Tuesday 22nd of August 2006 01:02:05 AM
Old 08-22-2006
gmake is now running.

If this fails again, what options do i have. Is it possible to completely uninstall PHP from my sun box ? if so, how to do an uninstall. Secondly, I'll download
php-5.1.4.tar.gz again and to compile it with all the extenions what commands would I need to do. Because when I compiled it on my own, it left out GD and many more, it only installed a few.

Thanks
rohit

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

get error while compiling apache with php module

hi, i'm compiling apache with php module after i finish compile mysql-4.0.0-alpha. i do it as the follow steps after untar'ed them in the same directory, 1) cd apache_1.3.22 ./configure 2) cd php-4.0.6 ./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql \ --with-apache=../apache_1.3.22 \... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jApHEth
2 Replies

2. Programming

Compiling in Solaris

Hi, I'm new to Unix. I'm trying to compile a shared library in Solaris running on x86. I get "void value not ignored as it ought to be" error when trying "make". But it compiles fine in Fedora. How can this happen? I think both are using the same type of compiler. What can I do to get around... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: runnerb
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

compiling php5 on solaris 9. please help.

I'm trying to compile PHP5. I've installed mysql5 successfully and apache1.3 is working great, but I get the message below when I compile PHP5. I double checked if I have libxml2 installed and I do. I installed libxml2 binary from sunfreeware. Please see below for details: ./configure... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xnightcrawl
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Compiling IRSSI on Solaris 10

How does one go aout compiling irssi locally on a fresh installation of Solaris 10, Out put from ./configure m command /download/1rss1-0.8.12 checking for a BSD-compatible install... ./install-sh -c checking whether build environment is sane... yes checking for gawk... no checking... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: FloridaBSD
2 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

compiling netsnmp on solaris 8

Hello all Currently I am trying to install net-snmp-5.5 on a V480 Solaris 8 machine however things are hardly going smooth. I'm running configure will the following options. ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-mib-modules="smux ucd-snmp/diskio ucd-snmp/lmSensors host"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krabu
2 Replies

6. Programming

Sun Solaris C++ Compiling Error

Hello. I'm using SunStudio 12 Update 1. When compiling for x86, everything works fine. When compiling for SPARC, I get the following errors. I linked libCstd.so.1 explicitly, but I get the same errors. Would anyone be kind enough to step me through resolving this? Thank you very much. **... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: acheong87
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Compiling Error in Samba 3.4.1 on Solaris 10

Hi all, I am getting the following error While installing Samba 3.4.1 on Solaris 10. #./autogen.sh ./autogen.sh : autoheader : not found ./autogen.sh : test : argument expected Please help me as I am in a critical state of the project. Warm regards, Sathya (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: sathya47
10 Replies

8. HP-UX

Compiling php 5.3.3 on HP-UX 11.23

Hi, I'm trying to compile php 5.3.3 on HP 11.23 We've installed all the pre-requirements packages. Here is the configure: ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/php.5.3.3 --with-mysqli=mysqlnd --enable-libxml --with-libxml-dir=/usr/local/libxml2-2.7 --disable-dom The configure has no problem... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yomtov
0 Replies

9. UNIX Benchmarks

error compiling bm software under Solaris 10

anyone tried it , under Solaris 10 using make (part of SUNWsprot) and gcc 4.6 compiler.. got an error complaining about the Makefile script syntax... I don't think that's compatible at all... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppchu99
2 Replies

10. Red Hat

Error while starting Apache after compiling PHP and Curl

Hello, I am facing an issue while starting the apache server after compiling php and curl. Below are the versions i am using. php-5.2.17 httpd-2.2.17 curl-7.16.0 CentOS5.5x64 Compiling above packages without curl working very fine but when trying to compile php with curl below error is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
1 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.4.17. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)