Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Can you use a gps touch screen for a monitor? Post 302085828 by reborg on Sunday 20th of August 2006 06:58:01 PM
Old 08-20-2006
google for liliput and/or Xenarc, or even CarPC there are plenty of offerings out there.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP CDE with ELO Touch screen

Hello all Trying to get a touch screen with the ELO Touchsystems driver to install. The display works normally as far as a regular display goes, and the mouse functions normally too. However, using the supplied setup program, it would appear the system does not recognize the device. When... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mdinaz
0 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Using Xorg t extend laptop screen to external monitor

Hey, I was trying to configure my laptop's xorg.conf file so I could use a external monitor. But things got messed up and now I can't get the original back (meaning a high resolution desktop on the laptop). What went wrong? How is it possible that the server always gets stuck at the line: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ElJavi
1 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Gateway M285-E Touch Screen and System Restore

I have a Gateway M285-E Touch Screen Laptop where I have installed a new hdd. I have to add Sata controller driver in order for the system restore to work with the Sata hdd. I am able to perform the system restore now whenever I try and start windows XP in safe mode, normal mode or whatever mode... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitor Port, if active, pipe command to screen

I am a linux newbie and I am learning. I need a script that will monitor a port and if active -- only active, not listening or waiting -- then pipe some commands to the screen as if they were typed on the keyboard. Can a bash or perl script do this and if so, could someone help me out? Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bulgin
0 Replies

5. Hardware

get touch screen driver for Dell ST222OT Monitor

Hi We're looking for linux touch screen module (driver) for Dell ST222OT Monitor. BTW Has someone already tried to use this monitor under linux and the touch screen works? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use “tail -f” to monitor and report, but the top line should be always fixed on the screen.

Title: Use “tail -f” to monitor and report, but the top line should be always fixed on the screen. Hi, dear Unix experts, I am trying to find a Unix command (or scripting) on how to continuously display a text file of its last several lines of contents. But during this displaying, I want some... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: df3c
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

Screen Resolution on External Monitor from RHEL 6.3

Hey everyone, I have a KVM or External monitor (19" Dell) that I am trying to hook up to a laptop running RHEL 6.3 (via VGA which is the only option). When I connect it, and go to System->Preferences->Display, the max resolution option it provides me for these external devices is 1280x1024. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rchaud10
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Cant log in from external monitor on laptop with broken screen.

Hello. I am installing Kali Linux on a laptop with no monitor. The installation goes fine through the external monitor and I can see the GRUB menu on boot, but once it comes time to log in it acts like my non existant laptop screen is my main monitor to type my login info on while my external is... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: debpleb293
14 Replies
NE_ADDR_RESOLVE(3)						neon API reference						NE_ADDR_RESOLVE(3)

NAME
ne_addr_resolve, ne_addr_result, ne_addr_first, ne_addr_next, ne_addr_error, ne_addr_destroy - functions to resolve hostnames to addresses SYNOPSIS
#include <ne_socket.h> ne_sock_addr *ne_addr_resolve(const char *hostname, int flags); int ne_addr_result(const ne_sock_addr *addr); const ne_inet_addr *ne_addr_first(ne_sock_addr *addr); const ne_inet_addr *ne_addr_next(ne_sock_addr *addr); char *ne_addr_error(const ne_sock_addr *addr, char *buffer, size_t bufsiz); void ne_addr_destroy(ne_sock_addr *addr); DESCRIPTION
The ne_addr_resolve function resolves the given hostname, returning an ne_sock_addr object representing the address (or addresses) associated with the hostname. The flags parameter is currently unused, and must be passed as 0. The hostname passed to ne_addr_resolve can be a DNS hostname (e.g. "www.example.com") or an IPv4 dotted quad (e.g. "192.0.34.72"); or, on systems which support IPv6, an IPv6 hex address, which may be enclosed in brackets, e.g. "[::1]". To determine whether the hostname was successfully resolved, the ne_addr_result function is used, which returns non-zero if an error occurred. If an error did occur, the ne_addr_error function can be used, which will copy the error string into a given buffer (of size bufsiz). The functions ne_addr_first and ne_addr_next are used to retrieve the Internet addresses associated with an address object which has been successfully resolved. ne_addr_first returns the first address; ne_addr_next returns the next address after the most recent call to ne_addr_next or ne_addr_first, or NULL if there are no more addresses. The ne_inet_addr pointer returned by these functions can be passed to ne_sock_connect to connect a socket. After the address object has been used, it should be destroyed using ne_addr_destroy. RETURN VALUE
ne_addr_resolve returns a pointer to an address object, and never NULL. ne_addr_error returns the buffer parameter . EXAMPLES
The code below prints out the set of addresses associated with the hostname www.google.com. ne_sock_addr *addr; char buf[256]; addr = ne_addr_resolve("www.google.com", 0); if (ne_addr_result(addr)) { printf("Could not resolve www.google.com: %s ", ne_addr_error(addr, buf, sizeof buf)); } else { const ne_inet_addr *ia; printf("www.google.com:"); for (ia = ne_addr_first(addr); ia != NULL; ia = ne_addr_next(addr)) { printf(" %s", ne_iaddr_print(ia, buf, sizeof buf)); } putchar(' '); } ne_addr_destroy(addr); SEE ALSO
ne_iaddr_print AUTHOR
Joe Orton <neon@lists.manyfish.co.uk> Author. COPYRIGHT
neon 0.29.6 3 May 2011 NE_ADDR_RESOLVE(3)