Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: makemake file
Top Forums Programming makemake file Post 302084911 by kingskar on Monday 14th of August 2006 07:23:52 AM
Old 08-14-2006
can we send arguments to system() call

Pls ignore, it is not fit for this thread

Hi friends

my C code is

int main()
{
system("cp <source> <destination>");
}

my question is
how to set variables for <source> and <destination>
how can we pass it to system() call.

can you suggest me
thankyou
kingskar

Last edited by kingskar; 08-14-2006 at 10:12 AM..

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Match list of strings in File A and compare with File B, C and write to a output file in CSV format

Hi Friends, I'm a great fan of this forum... it has helped me tone my skills in shell scripting. I have a challenge here, which I'm sure you guys would help me in achieving... File A has a list of job ids and I need to compare this with the File B (*.log) and File C (extend *.log) and copy... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnandhakumar
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 text file with 1 column in each file and write mismatch data to 3rd file

Hi, I need to compare 2 text files with around 60000 rows and 1 column. I need to compare these and write the mismatch data to 3rd file. File1 - file2 = file3 wc -l file1.txt 58112 wc -l file2.txt 55260 head -5 file1.txt 101214200123 101214700300 101250030067 101214100500... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Divya Nochiyil
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script (sh file) logic to compare contents of one file with another file and output to file

Shell script logic Hi I have 2 input files like with file 1 content as (file1) "BRGTEST-242" a.txt "BRGTEST-240" a.txt "BRGTEST-219" e.txt File 2 contents as fle(2) "BRGTEST-244" a.txt "BRGTEST-244" b.txt "BRGTEST-231" c.txt "BRGTEST-231" d.txt "BRGTEST-221" e.txt I want to get... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: pottic
22 Replies
one-bit-instrument(7)						  Numm Tutorials					     one-bit-instrument(7)

NAME
one bit instrument - how to make a gnarly synth with numm-run SYNOPSIS
numm-run FILE DESCRIPTION
In this tutorial we will learn how to live-code a one-bit synthesizer controlled by mouse position. It is intended as a gentle introduc- tion to development with numm-run. To get started, create a text file with the following method stubs: def audio_out(a): pass def video_out(a): pass Save the file as onebit.py, and then launch it with numm-run: numm-run onebit.py You should see a blank window appear. We will now make some sound and light by changing the value of a in the audio_out and video_out functions: def audio_out(a): a[::100] = 2**15 def video_out(a): a.flat[::100] = 255 Save the file, and you should see and hear the sketch update. This is using numpy's array-indexing to turn every hundredth audio sample and pixel-color on. The audio sample rate is by default 44100Hz, so it produces a series of clicks that will be perceived as a 441Hz tone. We can turn this into an instrument by connecting mouse motion to frequency: period = 100 def audio_out(a): a[::period] = 2**15 def video_out(a): a.flat[::period] = 255 def mouse_in(type,px,py,button): global period period = px*1000 Finally, let's use the keyboard to record and jump to notes. The first time you press a key, it records the period, and subsequant depres- sions play the saved period: period = 100 record = {} def audio_out(a): a[::period] = 2**15 def video_out(a): a.flat[::period] = 255 def mouse_in(type,px,py,button): global period period = px*1000 def keyboard_in(type,key): global period if record.has_key(key): period = record[key] elif record.has_key(key): record[] = period SEE ALSO
numm-run(1), numm.getting-started(7), numm.spectral-analysis(7) numm February 2012 one-bit-instrument(7)