Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Mail not recieved when running from Crontab Post 302084284 by vgersh99 on Thursday 10th of August 2006 08:09:43 AM
Old 08-10-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajkrmishra
Hi

25 09 * * * . $HOME/.profile && /opt/bea/wls61/config/dev05/batch_automation
/MBPSBatch/vendorfeed_concentra.sh > /opt/bea/wls61/config/dev05/batc
h_automation/MBPSBatch/logs/concentra_feed.log

This did not worked even...........

Script has run ... log also created but no mail was send..

Please suggest

Regards
Pankaj

I'd suggest do further debugging.
Code:
25 09 * * * . $HOME/.profile && /opt/bea/wls61/config/dev05/batch_automation/MBPSBatch/vendorfeed_concentra.sh > /opt/bea/wls61/config/dev05/batch_automation/MBPSBatch/logs/concentra_feed.log 2>&1

run it from cron and examine the log for the clues.
Good luck.

Last edited by vgersh99; 08-11-2006 at 08:54 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Recieved: Header help for sendmail

I have a mailing list that I am working with, I maintain, and host my own server. That includes the smtp server using sendmail. I'm running php, and apache. My problem is that my base of subscribers, are from a university as the list is for an organization within the university. That university... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkf45144
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Crontab Mail message

Hi When I make change in crontab entries , I get below message as a mail. Can any one tell me what this indicates? ********************************************* From wlsdev05 Fri Sep 22 02:11:23 2006 Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 02:11:23 -0400 (EDT) From: "Geff Thomson - " <wlsdev05>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pankajkrmishra
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Crontab is not running!!!

Hi experts, need your helpo. after editing the crontab while saving the file it says- "/tmp/crontabRlaauT" 1 line, 77 characters cron may not be running - call your system administrator And i checked after certain time. script in cron is not running. I got a mail in user saying... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thepurple
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

crontab job not running

Hi all, down here part of the scheduled job in crontab (AIX Version 5) i have problem running jspPRE-ALL. i verrify permissions and privileges (the others job are working good) if i run the job in command line it work correctly # # Aggiornamento doni e continuity 00 02 * * 2-6... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilpasta
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Issue while running from crontab

Hi All, Here is my command which I've scheduled to be run from crontab, but it's giving error message: rah: rahhost executable needed but not in PATH My cmd is- 36 10 * * * /opt/IBM/dwe/db2/V9.5/bin/rah "df -m" >> /db2home/bculinux/Files/log/db.out 2>&1 Though I've added path... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: NARESH1302
5 Replies

6. Solaris

send mail from crontab

I want the crontab to send me the output along with subject to my email address. In order to do that, I tried the following : 02 15 15 06 * /ora01/script.sh | /bin/mail -s "Task Complete" xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com & I am getting the output in the email but there is no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lg123
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Particular script not running through crontab

Hi, I have created the below script, set -x # Set the Path of Environment file ENV_FILE_DIR=/opt/app/p1trp1c1/sybase/ecdwqdm/xrbid/QDM_Prod/bin LOG_DIR=/opt/app/p1trp1c1/sybase/ecdwqdm/xrbid/QDM_Prod/log export ENV_FILE_DIR export LOG_DIR # Set Audit Environment . ${ENV_FILE_DIR}/QDM.env... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: yohasini
8 Replies

8. Solaris

Please help why my Crontab is not running on time?

I have set up my cron job on the solaris SunOS 5.10 Generic_138888-03 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraAX-i2 but it is not running on time as expected. Would you please help me to find out what I did wrong? I want to have this cron job run once every month on the 1st Wednesday of the month, but it ran... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ggcc
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Crontab running bi-weekly

Hi experts, Need your help to schedule the script(test.sh) bi-weekly in linux machine. script need to run at every alernate thursday at 9 am . Please help to run the same. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhigrkist
6 Replies

10. Solaris

Crontab is not loading/running

hi, i have crontab where i have put my db backup scripts but crontab do not run at specific time. i have checkted the scripts andwhen run the script as ./mydbbkp.sh so it successfully run and do the job but from cron it is not running whihcmeans cron is not running. i have an oracle user under... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: janakors
3 Replies
set_color(1)							       fish							      set_color(1)

NAME
set_color - set_color - set the terminal color set_color - set the terminal color Synopsis set_color [-v --version] [-h --help] [-b --background COLOR] [COLOR] Description Change the foreground and/or background color of the terminal. COLOR is one of black, red, green, brown, yellow, blue, magenta, purple, cyan, white and normal. o -b, --background Set the background color o -c, --print-colors Prints a list of all valid color names o -h, --help Display help message and exit o -o, --bold Set bold or extra bright mode o -u, --underline Set underlined mode o -v, --version Display version and exit Calling set_color normal will set the terminal color to whatever is the default color of the terminal. Some terminals use the --bold escape sequence to switch to a brighter color set. On such terminals, set_color white will result in a grey font color, while set_color --bold white will result in a white font color. Not all terminal emulators support all these features. This is not a bug in set_color but a missing feature in the terminal emulator. set_color uses the terminfo database to look up how to change terminal colors on whatever terminal is in use. Some systems have old and incomplete terminfo databases, and may lack color information for terminals that support it. Download and install the latest version of ncurses and recompile fish against it in order to fix this issue. Version 1.23.1 Sun Jan 8 2012 set_color(1)