Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Use sqlplus command
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Use sqlplus command Post 302084188 by jim mcnamara on Wednesday 9th of August 2006 04:02:30 PM
Old 08-09-2006
This means the instance of Oracle you are meant to use is not running. You need to contact your dba.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sqlplus and sh scripts (to_char command))

Hi evrybody!!!! I have a problem with this shell script INICIO=$(sqlplus -s user/user@db1 << END | awk '{printf $1}' set head off set feed off select to_char(min(create_dt) , 'HH24') from table_name where trunc(create_dt)=trunc(sysdate-2); END) I want to recover, in INICIO, the min... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: josecollantes
4 Replies

2. HP-UX

How to check sqlplus command is successfull or not in HP UX?

Hi All, I am not able to check the output of sqlplus command if it fails. can any body please help me in this regard. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: plaban.rout
5 Replies

3. HP-UX

sqlplus: command not found

hi, i need bash shell script run on the crontab(Unix tru64). i have write my shell. it's using sqlplus command and connect to oracle db. execute cron job when i have error messege: "sqlplus: command not found" have you any suggestion? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tlg13team
4 Replies

4. Ubuntu

sqlplus: command not found

I installed Oracle 10.2.1.0 in Ubuntu 10.10..my installation was well,i could even open isqlplus( http://ubuntu.ubuntu-domain:5560/isqlplus/workspace.uix ) and execute some queries..But,back in terminal when i try to login to sqlplus i am getting error (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandy0594
20 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to use sqlplus command inside for loop

I tried this: for region in 'raj' 'kt' 'kol' 'krl' 'chn' 'dl' 'hr' 'bih' 'ap' do sqlplus -s huw$region/`echo $region`huw#321@huw$region<<! set serveroutput on begin select count(*) from tcd_preferred_cust_201109 end; / exit; done but the error shows like: Syntax error at line 4 :... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deepakprasad29@
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can any one explain this sqlplus command?

Hi , i am new to unix i need a small clarification regarding this sqlplus -s $USER_NAME/$PASSWD@$ORA_SID<< EOF >> SQL_CONN_LOG.log In the above command what is the meaning of <<EOF>> Thanks, krishna. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rams_krishna
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sqlplus error - sqlplus -s <login/password@dbname> : No such file or directory

i am using bash shell Whenever i declare an array, and then using sqlplus, i am getting sqlplus error and return code 127. IFS="," declare -a Arr=($Variable1); SQLPLUS=sqlplus -s "${DBUSER}"/"${DBPASS}"@"${DBASE} echo "set head off ; " > ${SQLCMD} echo "set PAGESIZE 0 ;" >> ${SQLCMD}... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: arghadeep adity
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQLPLUS command with more than 1 select statement

Hi all, I'm using below code processId=`sqlplus -s ${sysuser}/${syspwd} <<CHK_PROCESS whenever sqlerror exit sql.sqlcode; set head off feedback off echo off pages 0 SELECT PROCESS_ID FROM LSHADMIN.DATA_DOMAIN WHERE DOMAIN_NAME = '${tabname}' ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratiksha Mehra
8 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Problem on SQLplus command ""bash: sqlplus: command not found""

Hi all, i face an error related to my server ""it's running server"" when i use sqlplus command $ sqlplus bash: sqlplus: command not found the data base is up and running i just need to access the sqlplus to import the dump file as a daily backup. i already check the directory... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: clerck
4 Replies
Apache::Session::Store::Informix(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     Apache::Session::Store::Informix(3pm)

NAME
Apache::Session::Store::Informix - Store persistent data in a Informix database SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Store::Informix; my $store = new Apache::Session::Store::Informix; $store->insert($ref); $store->update($ref); $store->materialize($ref); $store->remove($ref); DESCRIPTION
Apache::Session::Store::Informix fulfills the storage interface of Apache::Session. Session data is stored in a Informix database. SCHEMA
To use this module, you will need at least these columns in a table called 'sessions': id char(32) # or however long your session IDs are. a_session lvarchar To create this schema, you can execute this command using the sqlplus program: CREATE TABLE sessions ( id char(32) not null primary key, a_session lvarchar ); If you use some other command, ensure that there is a unique index on the table's id column. CONFIGURATION
The module must know what datasource, username, and password to use when connecting to the database. These values can be set using the options hash (see Apache::Session documentation). The options are DataSource, UserName, and Password. Example: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Informix', $id, { DataSource => 'dbi:Informix:database', UserName => 'database_user', Password => 'K00l' }; Instead, you may pass in an already-opened DBI handle to your database. tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Informix', $id, { Handle => $dbh }; The last option is LongReadLen, which specifies the maximum size of the session object. If not supplied, the default maximum size is 8 KB. AUTHOR
This module was written by Mike Langen <mike.langen@tamedia.ch>, based on the original for Oracle. SEE ALSO
Apache::Session, Apache::Session::Store::DBI perl v5.10.1 2010-10-18 Apache::Session::Store::Informix(3pm)