Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users C++ Compiling error.. Symbol Reference Post 302084002 by cbkihong on Tuesday 8th of August 2006 09:16:38 PM
Old 08-08-2006
Please use g++ to compile C++ programs.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Compiling Errors -- Symbol referencing

I'm trying to compile a FTP_API program. To do this you must use the libftp.so libary. But that libary has references which are not defined. Has anyone had this problems and how is it corrected?? The command line looks like this:-------------------------------------------- # cc ftpstock.c -lftp... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spotanddot
5 Replies

2. Programming

symbol referencing error

Undefined first referenced symbol in file std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >::operator<<(int)/var/tmp//ccTR std::cerr /var/tmp//ccTRcjui.o std::cout /var/tmp//ccTRcjui.o... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suhasini
1 Replies

3. Programming

Symbol referencing error

Hey everyone, I can't figure out this symbol referencing error after looking at it for the longest time, and I figured some fresh eyes might be able to point something out I am overlooking. Undefined first referenced symbol in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fromatz
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Symbol reference error for same code & libraries but compiled in different environmen

Hi All, I am having a code written in C++.First I build this code on SUN 5.10.It was built successfully.Following is the log when build was successful. -L/apps/compilers/SUNWspro/lib -lm -lsunmath \ -o App ld: warning: symbol `clog' has differing types: (file... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: milindb
0 Replies

5. Solaris

/usr/lib/passwdutil.so.1: symbol __nsl_fgetspent_r: referenced symbol not found

deleteing post (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dshakey
0 Replies

6. Programming

gcc symbol reference error in Solaris

Hi there, Honestly i'm not much of a code guy but i found some short piece of code over the net which i need to compile in my Solaris machine (in order to change my hostid). As far as i read - i need to use the gcc to compile this short text file making it an executable file. My problem is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: avisht
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Symbol reference

Hi, test -d .ssh || mkdir .ssh && chmod 700 .ssh The command has couple of symbols, could someone redirect me to the link, where i can understand their significance. Thanks, John (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: john_prince
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

symbol list reference

Can anyone direct me to a page that holds a list of perl's built in symbols? Example: $_ means blah $? means blah2 $! means blah3 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrwatkin
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl de-reference code reference variable

Guys, May i know how can we de reference the code reference variable.? my $a = sub{$a=shift;$b=shift;print "SUM:",($a+$b),"\n";}; print $a->(4,5); How can we print the whole function ? Please suggest me regarding this. Thanks for your time :) Cheers, Ranga :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rangarasan
0 Replies

10. Programming

Compiling C++ code with NetCDF libraries: "undefined reference"

Hi! I am trying to compile a C++ code with cmake and gcc on Ubuntu. The code uses NetCDF4 libraries. I specify the path to these libraries as follows: -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib -lnetcdf -lnetcdf_c++4 "ccmake" and "cmake" work fine. After typing "make" I receive the error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alauda
0 Replies
xslt-config(1)						      General Commands Manual						    xslt-config(1)

NAME
xslt-config - script to get information about the installed version of libxslt SYNOPSIS
xslt-config [--prefix[=DIR]] [--exec-prefix[=DIR]] [--libs] [--cflags] [--version] [--help] DESCRIPTION
xslt-config is a tool that is used to determine the compile and linker flags that should be used to compile and link programs that use libxslt. OPTIONS
xslt-config accepts the following options: --version Print the currently installed version of libxslt on the standard output. --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a libxslt program. --cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a libxslt program. --prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that libxslt was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. --exec-prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the executable prefix that libxslt was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. AUTHORS
Daniel Veillard (daniel@veillard.com) NOTES
Source for libxslt is available in the SUNWlxslS package. Documentation for libxslt is available on-line at http://www.xmlsoft.org/XSLT. 17 Jul 2002 xslt-config(1)