Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting executing an encrypted script Post 302083900 by ajnabi on Tuesday 8th of August 2006 09:35:30 AM
Old 08-08-2006
Jim,
Looked at the following link but could not find a compiler for k shell.
any link to ksh compiler will help...
You are right .. I wanna keep my code so that people cannot copy.

I am using Solaris 9/Sun blade.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

executing encrypted files

Hi, Is there a way of executing encrypted files? I have encrpyted files using vi and crypt, but when I execute the encrypted file, it takes the contents literally (special characters, junk - encrpyted format). Kind Regards, Kawah (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kawah Cheung
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

executing encrypted files

Hi, Is there a way of executing encrypted files? I have encrpyted files using vi and crypt, but when I execute the encrypted file, it takes the contents literally (special characters, junk - encrpyted format). Kind Regards, Kawah (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kawah Cheung
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Execute shell or script encrypted

Hi. I want to execute a script when it's encrypted with "crypt". I tried with "sh <script_crypted>", but it's incorrect because the commands into "script" can not be executed because they are encrypted. :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hilsie
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Executing a shell script from windows;script present in unix

I need to execute a shell script kept in unix machine from windows. User id, password area available. For eg. There's a shell script wich moves all the logs kept in my home directory to a directory named LOGS. Now i need to get this done through windows; either using a batch file, or java... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajneesh_kapoor
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

gzip and encrypted in a shl script

After I move the file to a directory, I need to gzip and encrypted. I never do this in a shl script, I do it from the command line and it works.. cd /home/nelnet spinel:/home/nelnet$ gpg -e 2010_11_07_05_11_xxxxxx_bills.dat.gz `/home/nelnet/.gnupg/gpg.conf' `/home/nelnet/.gnupg/gpg.conf'... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rechever
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Encrypted script not working

I've encrypted a script in rot-13. When executed, I want the script to decrypt into a temporary file then run itself, and when it's exited then delete the temporary file. so at the moment I have this: #!/bin/sh FIFO=/tmp/__scriptname_$(date +%F)_$$ rm $FIFO >/dev/null 2>/dev/null mkfifo... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Trichopterus
12 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

run vi/vim encrypted shell script without decryption on multiple servers

Hello Everyone, How do we run vi/vim encrypted shell script without decryption on multiple servers. It is a simple bash script and vim -nx <filename> has been used to encrypt with desired password. Now I have few errors, the syntax is absolutely fine as I have run that script multiple times on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lovesaikrishna
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Execute a encrypted shell script

Hi All, I have a shell script test.sh. I encrypted it using the command vi -x test.sh , and protected it with a password to view the file. When i tried to execute the file with ./test.sh..It is trying to execute the encrypted file but not he original one. Can someone help me with how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pracheth
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Encrypted password in script

How to keep encrypted password in a shell script.? I have the file which has the following: a.sh ----- username=abc password=abc I will be using this username and password in another script. But I don't want to reveal the password in the script. How to keep the password... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanvel
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to pass an argument to encrypted script having openssl ?

Hi, can it be possible to pass and argument to an encrypted script? for example.. Say I have this script which takes one input.. > cat aa #!/bin/ksh UNAME=$1 echo "Hi $UNAME.." > aa TEST Hi TEST.. Now I encrypted this code.. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: akore83
6 Replies
GSL(1)							      General Commands Manual							    GSL(1)

NAME
gsl-config - script to get version number and compiler flags of the installed GSL library SYNOPSIS
gsl-config [--prefix] [--version] [--libs] [--libs-without-cblas] [--cflags] DESCRIPTION
gsl-config is a tool that is used to configure to determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link programs that use GSL. It is also used internally to the .m4 macros for GNU autoconf that are included with GSL. OPTIONS
gsl-config accepts the following options: --version Print the currently installed version of GSL on the standard output. --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a GSL program, with cblas --libs-without-cblas Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a GSL program, without cblas --cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a GSL program. --prefix Show the GSL installation prefix. SEE ALSO
gtk-config(1), gnome-config(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001 Christopher R. Gabriel Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, pro- vided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in sup- porting documentation. 22 May 2001 GSL(1)