Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to install PHP and My SQL on Solaris OS Post 302083197 by KSA on Friday 4th of August 2006 03:25:26 PM
Old 08-04-2006
How to install PHP and My SQL on Solaris OS

Hi all
I am really need your hand in my critical problem , I want to install PHP and My SQL on my Solaris 9 station , I am already have Apache Webserver on it .
This is my system specs , I think it means some thing for who will help me :

SunOS STATION_NAME 5.9 Generic_112233-08 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-100
64-bit sparcv9 kernel modules .

I tried a lot before asking you but belive me it is so hard for me because I am beginner in Unix in general and Solaris specially . I read so many documents and PHP.net manuals with no result . I want some body who guide me step by step , I am ready to download and do what you want completely ....
Really Thanks a lot for your Great Help Smilie Smilie Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Install MySQL connector without local SQL database

Hello UNIX gurus, I need to install the mysql odbc connector with unixODBC on my AIX 5.3 machine. I have a mySQL database running on another server (Ubuntu 7.04). The SQL database works fine. The problem I am having is when trying to run ./configure for mysql-connector-odbc it seems to be looking... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raidzero
1 Replies

2. AIX

how can i install sqlplus and execute some sql commands

hi everybody, i am Talip, a begginner at unix based systems and i have a problem (actually, we may think myself as the problem, in this situation). i am not sure if this is the correct platform for my questions. if it is not please forgive me about this inappropriate mail. what i have: *... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: talipk
2 Replies

3. Programming

How to install SQL ?

HI I have Mandriva Linux 2009 Spring One //I want to install SQL for practice on my home laptop. In my office , the OS is sun solaris and Oracle 10g..When I type sqlplus it promptly runs SQL command ? Can somebody tell me some similar SQL prompt in mandriva also ? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: esumitkumar
1 Replies

4. Solaris

PHP install on Solaris 10

Hi all, I have been looking for setup instructions for PHP5 on Solaris 10. The only thing I've managed to find is how to compile it for Solaris 9. To be honest I dont want to compile it. I've setup Apache and MySql so PHP is the last thing I need and I can't seem to find anything clear... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: flood
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Installing Solaris 8 bootblock without Solaris Install CD

Hello everyone, Background: I'm having an issue with booting a clone of hard drive with Solaris 8 installation. For cloning process I have used g4l, running under click'n'clone option. As far as I know the actual operation ran behind g4l's interface was dd, though I do not have any information... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnny994
12 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10 install dvd drive boots, but not recoginized by install process

I am trying to build a Sun Ultra 10 with solaris 10. This computer is one of a collection that was donated to the non-profic company I work for. All media was wiped before I recieved them, so I am starting from stratch. I downloaded the Solaris 10 ISO and burned a DVD. The computer came with a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwillhight
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Solaris install php as an apache module

Hi, I need to install php 5.5.30 as an apache (2.4.17) module on Solaris 10. Please any help is wellcome. Some aditional info: /usr/sfw/bin/gcc -v Reading specs from /usr/sfw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.3/specs bash-3.2# g++ -v Reading specs from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lbslbs
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 7: Is it possible to install JRE1.6 on Solaris 7

Dear All: I am trying to install JRE 1.6 on Solaris 7. But it's failed. error message: ld.so.1 symbo1 __1cH__Climpkcplus_init6F_v_: referenced symbol not found (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaychen
2 Replies

9. Solaris

No way to install a flar archive of Solaris 10 to Solaris 11.4 zone

I want to migrate a solaris 10 os to solaris 11.4 zone. I did this a)Collect some data like id sysid,disks,ip,etc..on solaris10 OK b)Create this file.cfg with this command on solaris 10 zonep2vchk -c > /migration/sol10.cfg OK c)Create the archive flash on Solaris10 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies
grbeep(7d)							      Devices								grbeep(7d)

NAME
grbeep - Platform-dependent beep driver for SMBus-based hardware SYNOPSIS
beep@unit-address DESCRIPTION
The grbeep driver generates beeps on platforms (including Sun Blade 100, 150, 1500, 2500) that use SMBbus-based registers and USB key- boards. When the KIOCCMD ioctl is issued to the USB keyboard module (see usbkbm(7M)) with command KBD_CMD_BELL/KBD_CMD_NOBELL, usbkbm(7M) passes the request to the grbeep driver to turn the beep on and off, respectively. FILES
/platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/grbeep 64-bit ELF kernel driver ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |SMBus-based SPARC | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcarx.u | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
kbd(1), attributes(5), bbc_beep(7D), kb(7M), usbkbm(7M) Writing Device Drivers DIAGNOSTICS
None SunOS 5.10 18 Dec 2001 grbeep(7d)