Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to install PHP and My SQL on Solaris OS Post 302083197 by KSA on Friday 4th of August 2006 03:25:26 PM
Old 08-04-2006
How to install PHP and My SQL on Solaris OS

Hi all
I am really need your hand in my critical problem , I want to install PHP and My SQL on my Solaris 9 station , I am already have Apache Webserver on it .
This is my system specs , I think it means some thing for who will help me :

SunOS STATION_NAME 5.9 Generic_112233-08 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-100
64-bit sparcv9 kernel modules .

I tried a lot before asking you but belive me it is so hard for me because I am beginner in Unix in general and Solaris specially . I read so many documents and PHP.net manuals with no result . I want some body who guide me step by step , I am ready to download and do what you want completely ....
Really Thanks a lot for your Great Help Smilie Smilie Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Install MySQL connector without local SQL database

Hello UNIX gurus, I need to install the mysql odbc connector with unixODBC on my AIX 5.3 machine. I have a mySQL database running on another server (Ubuntu 7.04). The SQL database works fine. The problem I am having is when trying to run ./configure for mysql-connector-odbc it seems to be looking... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raidzero
1 Replies

2. AIX

how can i install sqlplus and execute some sql commands

hi everybody, i am Talip, a begginner at unix based systems and i have a problem (actually, we may think myself as the problem, in this situation). i am not sure if this is the correct platform for my questions. if it is not please forgive me about this inappropriate mail. what i have: *... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: talipk
2 Replies

3. Programming

How to install SQL ?

HI I have Mandriva Linux 2009 Spring One //I want to install SQL for practice on my home laptop. In my office , the OS is sun solaris and Oracle 10g..When I type sqlplus it promptly runs SQL command ? Can somebody tell me some similar SQL prompt in mandriva also ? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: esumitkumar
1 Replies

4. Solaris

PHP install on Solaris 10

Hi all, I have been looking for setup instructions for PHP5 on Solaris 10. The only thing I've managed to find is how to compile it for Solaris 9. To be honest I dont want to compile it. I've setup Apache and MySql so PHP is the last thing I need and I can't seem to find anything clear... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: flood
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Installing Solaris 8 bootblock without Solaris Install CD

Hello everyone, Background: I'm having an issue with booting a clone of hard drive with Solaris 8 installation. For cloning process I have used g4l, running under click'n'clone option. As far as I know the actual operation ran behind g4l's interface was dd, though I do not have any information... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnny994
12 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10 install dvd drive boots, but not recoginized by install process

I am trying to build a Sun Ultra 10 with solaris 10. This computer is one of a collection that was donated to the non-profic company I work for. All media was wiped before I recieved them, so I am starting from stratch. I downloaded the Solaris 10 ISO and burned a DVD. The computer came with a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwillhight
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Solaris install php as an apache module

Hi, I need to install php 5.5.30 as an apache (2.4.17) module on Solaris 10. Please any help is wellcome. Some aditional info: /usr/sfw/bin/gcc -v Reading specs from /usr/sfw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.3/specs bash-3.2# g++ -v Reading specs from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lbslbs
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 7: Is it possible to install JRE1.6 on Solaris 7

Dear All: I am trying to install JRE 1.6 on Solaris 7. But it's failed. error message: ld.so.1 symbo1 __1cH__Climpkcplus_init6F_v_: referenced symbol not found (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaychen
2 Replies

9. Solaris

No way to install a flar archive of Solaris 10 to Solaris 11.4 zone

I want to migrate a solaris 10 os to solaris 11.4 zone. I did this a)Collect some data like id sysid,disks,ip,etc..on solaris10 OK b)Create this file.cfg with this command on solaris 10 zonep2vchk -c > /migration/sol10.cfg OK c)Create the archive flash on Solaris10 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies
bscv(7D)							      Devices								  bscv(7D)

NAME
bscv, bscbus, i2bsc - Blade support chip interface driver DESCRIPTION
The bscv, bscbus and i2bsc drivers interface with the Blade support chip used on Sun Microsystem's Blade server products. These drivers provide a conduit for passing control, environmental, cpu signature and event information between Solaris and the Blade support chip. These drivers do not export public interfaces. Instead they make information available via picl, prtdiag, prtfru and related tools. In addition, these drivers log Blade support chip environmental event information into system logs. FILES
/platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/bscbus 64-bit ELF kernel driver /platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/bscv 64-bit ELF kernel driver /platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/i2bsc 64-bit ELF kernel driver /platform/i86pc/kernel/drv/bscbus 32-bit ELF kernel file (x86 only) /platform/i86pc/kernel/drv/bscv 32-bit ELF kernel file (x86 only) ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |ATTRIBUTE TYPE |ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |Limited to systems with | | |Blade Support Chip | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcar.u, SUNWcar.i | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SunOS 5.10 22 August 2003 bscv(7D)