Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: "tar" Check sum error
Operating Systems AIX "tar" Check sum error Post 302082094 by rajlucky_raj on Monday 31st of July 2006 08:28:43 AM
Old 07-31-2006
Which command you are using for the same. Pls provide the full details

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

check input = "empty" and "numeric"

Hi how to check input is "empty" and "numeric" in ksh? e.g: ./myscript.ksh k output show: invalid number input ./myscript.ksh output show: no input ./myscript.ksh 10 output show: input is numeric (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: geoffry
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

3. HP-UX

ERROR: more than one instance of overloaded function "vprintf" has "C" linkage

Hi people! I've got this own library: -------------------------------------------- Personal.h -------------------------------------------- #ifdef __cplusplus extern "C" { #endif #include <stdio.h> #include <stdarg.h> #include <string.h> ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: donatoll
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

"sed" to check file size & echo " " to destination file

Hi, I've modified the syslogd source to include a thread that will keep track of a timer(or a timer thread). My intention is to check the file size of /var/log/messages in every one minute & if the size is more than 128KB, do a echo " " > /var/log/messages, so that the file size will be set... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jockey007
7 Replies

5. Solaris

How to check "faulty" or "stalled" print queues - SAP systems?

Hi all, First off, sorry for a long post but I think I have no other option if I need to explain properly what I need help for. I need some advise on how best to check for "faulty" or "stalled/jammed' print queues. At the moment, I have three (3) application servers which also acts as print... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix "look" Command "File too large" Error Message

I am trying to find lines in a text file larger than 3 Gb that start with a given string. My command looks like this: $ look "string" "/home/patrick/filename.txt" However, this gives me the following message: "look: /home/patrick/filename.txt: File too large" So, I have two... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: shishong
14 Replies

8. Ubuntu

What is solution for this error "tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors"?

Does anyone know what is solution for this error ?tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors from last 3 days I am trying to take backup of home/user directory getting again and again same error please anyone give me solution (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
8 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
KAS_LIST(8)						       AFS Command Reference						       KAS_LIST(8)

NAME
kas_list - Displays all entries in the Authentication Database SYNOPSIS
kas list [-long] [-showadmin] [-showkey] [-admin_username <admin principal to use for authentication>] [-password_for_admin <admin password>] [-cell <cell name>] [-servers <explicit list of authentication servers>+] [-noauth] [-help] kas ls [-l] [-showa] [-showk] [-a <admin principal to use for authentication>] [-p <admin password>] [-c <cell name>] [-se <explicit list of authentication servers>+] [-n] [-h] DESCRIPTION
The kas list command either displays all entries from the Authentication Database by name, or displays the full database entry for a defined set of entries, as determined by the flag provided: o To display every entry in the Authentication Database in full, include the -long flag. o To display only those entries in full that have the "ADMIN" flag set, include the -showadmin flag. o To list only the name of each Authentication Database entry, omit both the -long and -showadmin flags. By default, full entries include a checksum for the encryption key, rather than the actual octal digits that constitute the key. To display the octal digits, include the -showkey flag with the -long or -showadmin flag. OPTIONS
-long Displays every Authentication Database entry in full. Provide this flag or the -showadmin flag, or omit both to display just the name of every database entry. -showadmin Displays in full only the Authentication Database entries that have the "ADMIN" flag set. Provide this flag or the -long flag, or omit both to display just the name of every database entry. -showkey Displays the octal digits that constitute the key in each full entry. Provide either the -long or -showadmin flag along with this one. -admin_username <admin principal> Specifies the user identity under which to authenticate with the Authentication Server for execution of the command. For more details, see kas(8). -password_for_admin <admin password> Specifies the password of the command's issuer. If it is omitted (as recommended), the kas command interpreter prompts for it and does not echo it visibly. For more details, see kas(8). -cell <cell name> Names the cell in which to run the command. For more details, see kas(8). -servers <authentication servers>+ Names each machine running an Authentication Server with which to establish a connection. For more details, see kas(8). -noauth Assigns the unprivileged identity "anonymous" to the issuer. For more details, see kas(8). -help Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options are ignored. OUTPUT
If neither the -long or -showadmin flag is provided, the output lists the name of each entry in the Authentication Database on its own line. If the -long flag is included, the output includes every Authentication Database entry in full. If the -showadmin flag is included, the output includes in full only the Authentication Database entries that have the "ADMIN" flag set. If the -showkey is provided along with either one, the output includes the octal digits that constitute the encryption key in each entry. A full Authentication Database entry includes the same information displayed by the kas examine command; for details, see that command's reference page. PRIVILEGE REQUIRED
The issuer must have the "ADMIN" flag set on his or her Authentication Database entry. SEE ALSO
kas(8), kas_examine(8) COPYRIGHT
IBM Corporation 2000. <http://www.ibm.com/> All Rights Reserved. This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. It was converted from HTML to POD by software written by Chas Williams and Russ Allbery, based on work by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell. OpenAFS 2012-03-26 KAS_LIST(8)