Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting executing a ksh script from another ksh script Post 302081532 by tayyabq8 on Wednesday 26th of July 2006 03:44:56 AM
Old 07-26-2006
I'm not sure what you are exactly looking for, maybe any one else could help you on this issue.

Regards,
Tayyab

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing ksh script from cgi

Hi all, I'm developing a system which requires me to run a ksh script from within a cgi script. What sort of syntax will I need to do this, I'm sure it's simple but can't find out how anywhere! Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hodges
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Full path of executing script in ksh?

Hello all, Here's the scenario: I've got a script, let's call it script1. This script invokes another script, which we'll call set_env, via the dot "." command, like so: File: #!/bin/ksh # region_id=DEV . set_env ${region_id} and so on. Script set_env sets up an... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BriceBu
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

tracing a ksh script within a ksh script

I normally trace a script with the ksh -x <script name> and redirect strderr to file. But if you have a script like the examble below...... vi hairy bear=`grep bear animals` if then ksh more_animals fi If I ksh -x hairy it won't trace "more_animals" unless I put a -x in it. Is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shorty
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

import var and function from ksh script to another ksh script

Ih all, i have multiples ksh scripts for crontab's unix jobs they all have same variables declarations and some similar functions i would have a only single script file to declare my variables, like: var1= "aaa" var2= "bbb" var3= "ccc" ... function ab { ...} function bc { ... }... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolfhurt
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

KSH script to run other ksh scripts and output it to a file and/or email

Hi I am new to this Scripting process and would like to know How can i write a ksh script that will call other ksh scripts and write the output to a file and/or email. For example ------- Script ABC ------- a.ksh b.ksh c.ksh I need to call all three scripts execute them and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pacifican
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem in Executing script in ksh

Hi, I am in ksh. below mentioned 3 commands I executed at command prompt & got the expected results. csh source csh_infa <special command> Now I have to do this in the script in ksh. I entered it as it is. #!/bin/ksh csh source csh_infa <special command> Now after... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: girish_kanak
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

executing ksh script

I am trying to call a ksh script from another ksh script. in the called script , i am doing sum calculation(used typeset etc) suppose a.ksh is the calling script and b.ksh is the called script . . b.ksh (used this inside a.ksh) this execution gives some error like bad number. but when i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: urfrnddpk
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Two for loops in ksh script only one not executing

Hello, I have two "for loops" in my script and the second one is not executing the way i want. Script: #!/bin/ksh IFS=' ' printf "Enter Account name: " read A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O for i in ${A} ${B} ${C} ${D} ${E} ${F} ${G} ${H} ${I} ${J} ${K} ${L} ${M} ${N} ${O};... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: seekryts15
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Executing ksh script to remote server want output on same window

I'm having a brain freeze moment. I've created a ksh script in AIX that ssh's to a remote server, executes some commands, and then logs out. All of this is sent to a file. I then have the script cat the file so i can see the output. Even though the cat command is outside of the remote session part;... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: seekryts15
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to fix this "Input is not UTF-8" while executing ksh script?

Hi, I have an automated script which have set of sqls but when i am trying to execute the automated script by using nohup command, it is throwing an error like "Input is not UTF-8" . And when i digged in to it, i am getting some "Â" character in the shell script. How to avoid this!? Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Samah
1 Replies
OBEX_TEST(1)							   User commands						      OBEX_TEST(1)

NAME
obex_test - interactive test application for the openobex library SYNOPSIS
obex_test [[-s port] | [-r port] | [-i] | [-b [address] [channel]] | [-u interface]] DESCRIPTION
obex_test is a test application for the openobex library. It uses an interactive mode but the access method is selcted with command line arguments. This program is designed to be an example application for the openobex library. OPTIONS
-s This is the default. It selects cable obex. The port argument is optional (default: /dev/ttyS0) -r Select cable obex for the Ericsson R320 mobile phone. The port argument is optional (default: /dev/ttyS0) -i Select obex over IrDA. -b Select obex over bluetooth. Both, address and channel are actually optional. Default channel is 4, default address is ANY. -u Select usb obex (CDC). If the interface argument is omitted, a list of available interface is written to stdout. INTERACTIVE MODE
: COMMANDS c connect to the remote side (client mode) d disconnect from the remote side g issue a GET request p issue a PUT request q quit the program s go into server mode t change the path on the remote side x issue a PUSH request AUTHOR
Hendrik Sattler <post@hendrik-sattler.de> initial version of manpage openobex 1.4 2008-11-23 OBEX_TEST(1)