Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Lexus GX470 vs. BMW X5 3.0i
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Lexus GX470 vs. BMW X5 3.0i Post 302081342 by Eronysis on Monday 24th of July 2006 05:07:31 PM
Old 07-24-2006
/agree neo
In addition the bmw's second tailpipe in it's "dual" exhaust is obviously fake from about 10 feet away. Disappointing.
If you are not cost minded the infiniti series(fx35/45) is quite interesting as well.although they have the trademark throaty exhaust noise... when the windows are down it is annoying, when they are up you cannot hear it.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Does anyone know BMW tool - bwm_tools-0.3.0

Does anyone know BMW - bwm_tools-0.3.0 from "http://bwm-tools.pr.linuxrulz.org". I have error on make installing on opensuse 11.0, see logs. # make make all-recursive make: Entering directory `/opt/bwm_tools-0.3.0' Making all in lib make: Entering directory `/opt/bwm_tools-0.3.0/lib'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: real-chess
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

BMW GT1 DIS - SCO 5.0 and Oracle 7 Root HDD Clone - IBM T30

Greeting All Diag tool HDD clone SCO 5 + Oracle 7 DB ( IBM T30 ) I am new to this forum and my knowledge on computers OS is average . I have just acquired a factory diag tool for BMW/RR/MINI from a retired mechanic. Its runs on a IBM T30 laptop with a Unix/Oracle DB system. Sco 5... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bmw635
8 Replies
PAC(8)							      System Manager's Manual							    PAC(8)

NAME
pac - printer/plotter accounting information SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/pac [ -Pprinter ] [ -pprice ] [ -s ] [ -r ] [ -c ] [ -m ] [ name ... ] DESCRIPTION
Pac reads the printer/plotter accounting files, accumulating the number of pages (the usual case) or feet (for raster devices) of paper consumed by each user, and printing out how much each user consumed in pages or feet and dollars. If any names are specified, then statis- tics are only printed for those users; usually, statistics are printed for every user who has used any paper. The -P flag causes accounting to be done for the named printer. Normally, accounting is done for the default printer (site dependent) or the value of the environment variable PRINTER is used. The -p flag causes the value price to be used for the cost in dollars instead of the default value of 0.02 or the price specified in /etc/printcap. The -c flag causes the output to be sorted by cost; usually the output is sorted alphabetically by name. The -r flag reverses the sorting order. The -s flag causes the accounting information to be summarized on the summary accounting file; this summarization is necessary since on a busy system, the accounting file can grow by several lines per day. The -m flag causes the host name to be ignored in the accounting file. This allows for a user on multiple machines to have all of his printing charges grouped together. FILES
/usr/adm/?acct raw accounting files /usr/adm/?_sum summary accounting files /etc/printcap printer capability data base SEE ALSO
printcap(5) BUGS
The relationship between the computed price and reality is as yet unknown. 4.2 Berkeley Distribution November 1, 1996 PAC(8)