Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Gentoo Location log after process crontab Post 302081197 by srilinux on Sunday 23rd of July 2006 11:31:59 PM
Old 07-24-2006
Thank you Gautamatul82
I want to check for your information...!
Smilie
regards,
srilinux

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

crontab location

Hi all, my problen is I designed a crontab with specific parameters & was running till yesterday. Suddenly it stoped working, I have a confusion that what should be the crontab file location in our file directory...or it doesn't matter that where ever this file is stored. What should I do now? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vips
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

kill a process initiated by crontab

Hi, I scheduled one script through crontab command and seems like it is hanging. I come to know this through the command 'ps -ef' whcih is showing me the program running, but no chances of it to take more than 2hrs to comlpete. I want to kill that process. I tried to kill it using the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

crontab or looping script to Kill process from user

I am looking for a way to kill 2 processes from a user through some kind of script. Using an oracle script, I get two process ids that need to be killed. SQL> select ssn.process as client_process_id, pcs.spid as oracle_process_id, ssn.sid, ssn.serial# 2 from v$session ssn inner join... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meert
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Location of log file

This below one find the table name in the log.I want location of log file.Please any help > find / -type f -name "*.log" -exec grep -i 'sct' {} 2>/dev/null \; . . importing table "sct" . . exporting table sct . . importing table "sct" . . exporting table sct ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohan705
1 Replies

5. AIX

Location of smit.log

What is the location of smit.log (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: AIXlearner
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

find pid of process run in specific location

Hello, I have a process a.out that runs from /a and /b How can I get the pid of the one running from /a ps -C /a/a.out does not work Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JCR
4 Replies

7. AIX

Log Location

Hi, I would like to find out where the system will display the server was shutdown due to power fluctuation. I have check the command errpt and alog -o -t boot |more but not getting the requred information. alog -o -t boot command is not showing the time Time: 9 LEDS: 0x538 invoking... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

File created in a different location instead of desired location on using crontab

Hi, I am logging to a linux server through a user "user1" in /home directory. There is a script in a directory in 'root' for which all permissions are available including the directory. This script when executed creates a file in the directory. When the script is added to crontab, on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: archana.n
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kill Duplicated Process by shell in crontab

Hi! I need your help, please. I'm in AIX node and sometimes listener process from an oracle instance gets duplicated, i mean that it get spawned a second listener process. As we can't apply changes to the databases on this months, i want to build a shell that can identify the second... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pactows
6 Replies

10. Solaris

sysout from crontab process /usr/lib/sa/sa1

Hi I've found this crontab entry to run sa1 on sunOs box but I don't know where the result of this command is being stored. Is there a standard location for this? I assume the command is supposed to be storing the details somewhere.. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Grueben
2 Replies
INTL_IS_FAILURE(3)							 1							INTL_IS_FAILURE(3)

intl_is_failure - Check whether the given error code indicates failure

SYNOPSIS
bool intl_is_failure (int $error_code) DESCRIPTION
PARAMETERS
o $error_code - is a value that returned by functions: intl_get_error_code(3), collator_get_error_code(3) . RETURN VALUES
TRUE if it the code indicates some failure, and FALSE in case of success or a warning. EXAMPLES
Example #1 intl_is_failure(3) example <?php function check( $err_code ) { var_export( intl_is_failure( $err_code ) ); echo " "; } check( U_ZERO_ERROR ); check( U_USING_FALLBACK_WARNING ); check( U_ILLEGAL_ARGUMENT_ERROR ); ?> The above example will output something similar to: false false true SEE ALSO
intl_get_error_code(3), collator_get_error_code(3), Collator-getErrorCode(3). PHP Documentation Group INTL_IS_FAILURE(3)