Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: parameter passing
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting parameter passing Post 302080741 by kekanap on Thursday 20th of July 2006 09:58:33 AM
Old 07-20-2006
Thnx Vino, i bow down to you.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Passing parameter to makefile?

Hi, How to pass parameter to makefile? Please let me know if any one knows and also please put an example of makefile with this feature. thanks, Manju. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manju_p
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

wrong parameter passing!

Hi all I have a script which will take input as filename and passes it to a java program. It is as follows -------------------------------- FILENAME=$1 echo $FILENAME ${JAVA_HOME}/bin/java -cp DateProvider $FILENAME ------------------------------------------------- when I execute the same... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: malle
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing asterisk As A Parameter

I have written a Shell Script Program which accepts 3 parameters as shown below: ./calc 20 + 2 in the above line ./calc is the Shell Script itself with 3 parameters, namely: 20 + and 2. Well, now let's look inside the Script: result=$1$2$3 echo $result The output will be as... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: indiansoil
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parameter Passing problem

Hi All, I developed a KSH script which will accept two parameters as input. These two parameters are some directories paths. In the script i am validating the number of paramaters it received as below #-------------------------------------- # Check Command line arguments... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raamc
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing parameter in quotes

Hi, PW='/as sysdba'; export PW in other module I call sqlplus ${PW} (this line I unable to change!) How I can define PW so that sqlplus calls PW in quotes i.e sqlplus '/as sysdba' I tried like this PW="'/as sysdba'"; export PW - no luck Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zam
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Positional parameter passing

Hi All, When passing parameters to a sheel script, the parameters are referenced by their positions such as $1 for first parameter, $2 for second parameter. these positional values can only have values ranging from $0-$9 (0,1,2,3...9). I have a shell script meant to accept 20 parameters. for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ogologoma
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing a parameter to AWK

Hi All, I am trying to pass a parameter to AWK on my KSH shell prompt as below. var1=2 echo $var1 awk -v var2=${var1} '{print var2}' testfile.txt I am passing the input file (testfile) to awk to get some o/p. It is having 10 records. When I run AWK, it is throwing the following errors... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Raamc
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing parameter to script, and split the parameter

i am passing input parameter 'one_two' to the script , the script output should display the result as below one_1two one_2two one_3two if then echo " Usage : <$0> <DATABASE> " exit 0 else for DB in 1 2 3 do DBname=`$DATABASE | awk -F "_" '{print $1_${DB}_$2}` done fi (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: only4satish
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing parameter more than 9

Hi, I've written a script where eleven parameter to be passed from command line which is inserting into an oracle table, it is working but the tenth and 11th parameter are not accepting as given it is referring to 1st parameter. HERE IS THE SCRIPT #!/bin/ksh #set -o echo $*... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankar
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing parameter through file

Hi , I am passing date parameter through file my shell script testing.sh is #set -x #set -v asd=$1 asd1=$2 echo $asd echo $asd1 Passing parameter as below sh testing.sh `cat file1.txt` Output (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaushik02018
2 Replies
FDK(1)								    Plastimatch 							    FDK(1)

NAME
fdk - cone-beam reconstruction from projections using the FDK algorithm The term FDK refers to the authors Feldkamp, Davis, and Kress who wrote the seminal paper "Practical cone-beam algorithm" in 1984. Their paper describes a filtered back-projection reconstruction algorithm for cone-beam geometries. The fdk program in plastimatch is an implmenetation of the FDK algorithm. FDK USAGE
The fdk program takes a directory of 2D projection images as input, and generates a single 3D volume as output. The command line usage is: Usage: fdk [options] Options: -A hardware Either "cpu" or "brook" or "cuda" (default=cpu) -a "num ((num) num)" Use this range of images -r "r1 r2 r3" Set output resolution (in voxels) -f filter Either "none" or "ramp" (default=ramp) -s scale Scale the intensity of the output file -z "s1 s2 s3" Physical size of the reconstruction (in mm) -I indir The input directory -O outfile The output file -F {F,H} Full or half fan bow-tie filter correction The usage of the fdk program is best understood by following along with the tutorials: fdk_tutorial_i and fdk_tutorial_ii. INPUT FILES
Three different formats of input files are supported. These are: o Pfm format image files with geomtry txt files o Raw format image files with geomtry txt files o Varian hnd files The pfm and raw files are similar, in that they store the image as an array of 4-byte little-endian floats. The only difference is that the pfm file has a header which stores the image size, and the raw file does not. Each pfm or raw image file must have a geometry file in the same directory with the .txt extension. For example, if you want to use image_0000.pfm in a reconstruction, you should supply another file image_0000.txt which contains the geometry. A brief description of the geometry file format is given in proj_mat_file_format. The sequence of files should be stored with the pattern: XXXXYYYY.ZZZ where XXXX is a prefix, YYYY is a number, and .ZZZ is the extension of a known type (either .hnd, .pfm, or .raw). For example the following would be a good directory layout for pfm files: Files/image_00.pfm Files/image_00.txt Files/image_01.pfm Files/image_01.txt etc... The Varian hnd files should be stored in the original layout. For example: Files/ProjectionInfo.xml Files/Scan0/Proj_0000.hnd Files/Scan0/Proj_0001.hnd etc... No geometry txt files are needed to reconstruct from Varian hnd format. IMAGE GEOMETRY
By default, when you generate a DRR, the image is oriented as if the virtual x-ray source were a camera. That means that for a right lat- eral film, the columns of the image go from inf to sup, and the rows go from ant to post. The Varian OBI system produces HND files, which are oriented differently. For a right lateral film, the columns of the HND images go from ant to post, and the rows go from sup to inf. An illustration of this idea is shown in the figure below. [image] Geometry of Varian HND files.UNINDENT AUTHOR
Plastimatch is a collaborative project. For more documentation, please visit http://plastimatch.org. For questions, comments, and bug reports, please visit http://groups.google.com/group/plastimatch. COPYRIGHT
Plastimatch development team (C) 2010-2011. You are free to use, modify, and distribute plastimatch according to a BSD-style license. Please see LICENSE.TXT for details. Plastimatch 1.5 June 11, 2011 FDK(1)