Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Plain Unix Certification for oracle developers Post 302080414 by tayyabq8 on Tuesday 18th of July 2006 11:46:18 AM
Old 07-18-2006
A word on 'certification' by our kind moderator Neo.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Unix Certification

Hi, Can anyone please let me know about Unix Certifications available? Regards, Puspendu (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: puspendu
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Certification

I am seeking to move from Mainframe Storage Management to Open Systems, possibly as an AIX administrator. Does anyone know of a good Unix certification program that can get my foot in the door? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ednan171
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

UNIX Certification

I am taking the UNIX Essentials/UNIX Core class on DVD. Two certifications are offered with it. What would be the next logical step in UNIX training after that? Would I need an instructor-led class? My company is offering $2500 towards Open Systems training and I would like to make the best... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ednan171
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix shell script Certification for oracle developer.

hi friends, I would like to do the certification in Korn shell scripts { i am using HP UNIX machine }. is there any certification for UNIX shell script . If yes please tell me the details . i am junior level oracle plsql developer . i interseted in unix shell scripting . i need... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rdhaprakasam
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Certification on Unix

Hi all, I want to do a certification on unix, i dont have any idea about it. Can any one help me in where i can get the information on "UNIX CERTIFICATION" Thanks in advance, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vij_krr
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Interview topics or questions for unix developers with 4.years experience

Hi , I am gonna attend interview this week end for unix developer ( 4.5 years exp) opening .. Can you help me out the topics or the questions which I can expect in the interview. This is may be silly but it is very important to me. Thanks in Advance (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arukuku
5 Replies

7. Web Development

A Quick Web Developers Review of Oracle JET

Oracle JET is marketed as a kind of "anti-framework" approach to web development but from my experience Oracle JET is just another type of framework. So, I would describe JET as "a meta-framework" because JET is a framework that is built to import and use other frameworks and Javascript... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies
BBSTORED-CERTS(8)						    Box Backup							 BBSTORED-CERTS(8)

NAME
bbstored-certs - Manage certificates for the Box Backup system SYNOPSIS
bbstored-certs certs-dir command [arguments] DESCRIPTION
bbstored-certs creates and signs certificates for use in Box Backup. It allows the user to create and sign the server keys, as well as signing client keys. All commands must be followed by the certs-dir, which is the directory in which the certificates are stored. Commands There are 3 commands: init Create the certs-dir, and generate the server keys for bbstored. certs-dir cannot exist before running the command. sign-server servercsrfile Sign the server certificate. The servercsrfile is the file generated by the init command. sign clientcsrfile Sign a client certificate. The clientcsrfile is generated during client setup. See bbackupd-config(8). Send the signed certificate back to the client, and install according to the instructions given by bbackupd-config. FILES
raidfile-config(8) generates the raidfile.conf(5) file. BUGS
If you find a bug in Box Backup, and you want to let us know about it, join the mailing list[1], and send a description of the problem there. To report a bug, give us at least the following information: o The version of Box Backup you are running o The platform you are running on (hardware and OS), for both client and server. o If possible attach your config files (bbstored.conf, bbackupd.conf) to the bug report. o Also attach any log file output that helps shed light on the problem you are seeing. o And last but certainly not least, a description of what you are seeing, in as much detail as possible. SEE ALSO
bbstored-config(8), bbstored.conf(5), bbstoreaccounts(8) AUTHORS
Ben Summers Per Thomsen James O'Gorman NOTES
1. mailing list http://lists.warhead.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/boxbackup Box Backup 0.11 10/28/2011 BBSTORED-CERTS(8)