Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Advt Options ?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Advt Options ? Post 302080109 by systemali on Sunday 16th of July 2006 10:48:57 AM
Old 07-16-2006
Advt Options ?

Hi,

I was wondering if you accept advertising on your site ?

Regards,

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cp options

Hello again, Is there an option for the cp command to overwrite existing files in the destination directory? Cheers Rob (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: milage
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

options

I am just beginning to learn unix and I was wondering if there was a list of all the options somewhere on the net or hidden in the man pages? Also do options always have - and then a letter, or can it be - and a number as well? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: terms5
1 Replies

3. AIX

no options

Hi All, I have a situation here that's very fun... I have a system with AIX and iPlanet (sunOne) installed, when occurs an unknown event on the network the WebServer shows a thousand of CLOSE_WAIT connections and this number grows and grows until the webserver crashs. I read some documents... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nascimento.rp
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

uniq options

Hi I am currently using uniq -u and uniq -d option in my program to get uniq and duplicate lines from file. What i doing is uniq -c file1>file_u uniq -d file1>file_d cat file_u file_d > file_fiinal Since i am procesing a larger files the I/O operations is costly affair. Hence I would... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhanamurthy
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sed options

I have a file with name input_file.spec. This file has records like: Record #: 1 rec_len = 590 rec_id = 31229 filler_4 = " " orig_id = 902162988 seqnum = 138960799 lrnid ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ajay_84
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ping options in HP-UX

Hi All, Wanted to know is there any option in HP-UX like "ping -c" in AIX. As I am using ping in a script and on the basis of its return value will perform some actions. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ss_ss
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Socket options

Hi everyone, Question for gurus: Is there a way for us to determine the options used by a socket? I basically want to know if SO_KEEPALIVE is enabled on a socket to know if the tcp_keepalive_abort_interval parameter will be used by that connection. Was I clear enough? :confused: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: plmachiavel
0 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Kernel boot options removed by fault, no boot options

Hello Everyone, First of all, I highly appreciate all Linux forum members and whole Linux community. http://forums.linuxmint.com/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif. I wish you the best for all of you ! I will try to be short and concise: I am using Linux Mint 10 for 2 months on 2 ws, and all went... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdt
3 Replies
PHVIA(3)						MBK PHYSICAL STRUCTURE DEFINITIONS						  PHVIA(3)

NAME
phvia - mbk physical contact DESCRIPTION
The phvia structure is used to describe a via or contact belonging to a symbolic layout model, see phfig(3) for details. The declarations needed to work on phvia are available in the header file "/labo/include/mph402.h", where '402' is the actual mbk version. The following C structure supports the description of the via : typedef struct phvia { struct phvia *NEXT; char TYPE; long XVIA,YVIA; struct ptype *USER; } phvia_list; NEXT Pointer to the next phvia in the list. XVIA, YVIA Coordinates of the center of the via. Vias are macro generated patterns, so only their center is a matter of concern. TYPE Via type. The legal types for via are CONT_POLY poly alu1 contact CONT_VIA alu2 alu1 contact CONT_DIF_N alu1 difn contact CONT_DIF_P alu1 difp contact CONT_BODY_N alu1 nwell contact CONT_BODY_P alu1 pwell contact CONT_VIA2 alu2 alu3 contact C_X_N L shaped N transistor corner filling C_X_P L shaped P transistor corner filling USER Pointer to a ptype list, see ptype(3) for details, that is a general purpose pointer used to share informations on the via. SEE ALSO
mbk(1), addphvia(3), delphvia(3), phfig(3), ptype(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1997 PHVIA(3)