Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: options in FIND utility
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting options in FIND utility Post 302080011 by Hitori on Friday 14th of July 2006 02:33:04 PM
Old 07-14-2006
$ find --version
GNU find version 4.2.27
Features enabled: D_TYPE O_NOFOLLOW(enabled) LEAF_OPTIMISATION SELINUX

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Threaded 'find' utility

I need to modify my version of find in unix and get it to create and use two POSIX threads to carry out concurrent finding operations. How do i get about doing this>? If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated. Thanx Mariuca (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mariuca
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compound command with 'find' utility?

I'm trying to write a script using the 'find' command and it's -exec option to run a compound command against the files found. Example: find . -name "*.conf" -exec cat {} | grep "#" > /tmp/comments.list \; Of course the above doesn't work. So I experimented for a bit to see if there was... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: deckard
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can't find my NEDIT utility after shell change

Hello, My System Admin. just switched me from KSH to BASH and something happened to my "nedit" utility! Does anyone know how to reactivate nedit by anychance? Thanks very much! BobK (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobk544
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question on Find Utility

Hi Guys, Do you know how can I find files with modificatioin time less than 30 MINUTES using the find utility? Or if u have any other mechanism to find it using script, I'll appreciate it. Thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: marlonus999
5 Replies

5. Solaris

parse utility options

how can I make options to my script as: myscript.sh -s abc -f filename -v value if there is an easy way and efficient to do that issue ? plz advice. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ahmed waheed
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

find: -prune and -name options

I am trying to find all .rhosts files on some unix systems. I tried just -name ".rhosts" but we have a lot of really large NFS and MVFS systems that I do not want to crawl and I am having a hard time excluding them. I also need to scan more than just /root /home and /users, so I really need to scan... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nitrobass24
1 Replies

7. AIX

Help to find isutf8 utility for AIX 6.1

Hello everyone, I need to validate the file format for the UTF-8 standard. I know that "isutf8"utility is a part of "moreutils" pkg, I was able to find this package for the Linux but my environment in the AIX 6.1. I would be greatly appreciate your suggestion to my search. I am not familiar with... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nadya Chipova
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

behavior of find utility's -mtime -7 primary

Can I ask a question not related to original question. I have this below command running on a directory which contains thousands of files. This command runs for 5 minutes. Any files received in folder1 during the execution of command is getting moved, even though that file is just received and it's... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Super123
6 Replies
GLDEPTHMASK(3G) 						   OpenGL Manual						   GLDEPTHMASK(3G)

NAME
glDepthMask - enable or disable writing into the depth buffer C SPECIFICATION
void glDepthMask(GLboolean flag); PARAMETERS
flag Specifies whether the depth buffer is enabled for writing. If flag is GL_FALSE, depth buffer writing is disabled. Otherwise, it is enabled. Initially, depth buffer writing is enabled. DESCRIPTION
glDepthMask specifies whether the depth buffer is enabled for writing. If flag is GL_FALSE, depth buffer writing is disabled. Otherwise, it is enabled. Initially, depth buffer writing is enabled. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet() with argument GL_DEPTH_WRITEMASK NOTES
Even if the depth buffer exists and the depth mask is non-zero, the depth buffer is not updated if the depth test is disabled. In order to unconditionally write to the depth buffer, the depth test should be enabled and set to GL_ALWAYS (see glDepthFunc()). SEE ALSO
glColorMask(), glDepthFunc(), glDepthRange(), glStencilMask() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1991-2006 Silicon Graphics, Inc. Copyright (C) 2012 Khronos Group. This document is licensed under the SGI Free Software B License. For details, see http://oss.sgi.com/projects/FreeB/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLDEPTHMASK(3G)