Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Help configuring Flat LCD Monitor Post 302079667 by reborg on Wednesday 12th of July 2006 08:06:45 AM
Old 07-12-2006
That might be possible if SPARC solaris used Xorg, but it does not, it used Xsun with compatibility links, it is unlikly that an xorg.conf will be found anywhere on this system.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

DELL LCD monitor falls asleep

after sometime and will not wake up until we reboot the system. It is a DELL 24" LCD connected to a sunblade 1500. my power.conf file is set like this: # more /etc/power.conf # Copyright (c) 1996 - 2001 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. # All rights reserved. # #pragma ident ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jvmagic
0 Replies

2. SCO

LCD, only 22 lines?

I have a client running SCO openserver 5.0.4, character based The old 17" tube monitor died, and I replaced with an LCD monitor. I can only see 22 lines of text on-screen at a time. The LCD's have setup adjustment for scrolling up and down, but not to zoom in and out to make it fit. I swapped... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: waywardfool
3 Replies

3. AIX

LCD codes on a P570

Anyone out there know what the LCD code 0569 means. I have a list of codes but 569 is not on it. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnf
5 Replies

4. Linux

fedora core 6 not supported for acer lcd monitor

hi all i brought a new acer 17" widescreen lcd monitor . fedora core linux 6 in not displaying on the monitor . giving a error input not supported please let me know wht i can do (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nageshrk
1 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Webin cannot lcd

Hi all, I am using a ubuntu 9.4 server as ftps server. We have scripts that transfer files to our customers and it is scheduled by a cron job via webmin 1.510. Here is a sample of my script psftp user@hostname lcd /FolderA/Outgoing cd FolderREm mput * When I run a cron job manually the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marko75
0 Replies

6. War Stories

One time I fixed an LCD monitor with a folded piece of paper

Some of the colors weren't working on the Monitor. I found pressing around the plastic border of the screen brought them back. I opened the monitor casing and used the folded paper to put pressure against the LCD panel and housing. Wah Lah. More of a bend than a hack I guess. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: herot
2 Replies

7. Infrastructure Monitoring

Searching for Saas Monitor service which monitor my servers which are sitting in different providers

Sorry if this is the wrong forum Searching for Saas Monitor service which monitor my servers which are sitting in different providers . This monitor tool will take as less CPU as possible , and will send info about the server to main Dashboard. The info I need is CPU / RAM / my servers status (... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies
PROCMETER3-LCD(1)					      General Commands Manual						 PROCMETER3-LCD(1)

NAME
procmeter3-lcd - A system monitoring program with LCDproc display. SYNOPSIS
procmeter3-lcd [-h|--help] [--rc=<filename>] [--...] [...] DESCRIPTION
ProcMeter Displays one or more pieces of information about the operating system and other resources. Most of the information that is dis- played comes from the /proc filesystem. The program is modular and very configurable. OPTIONS
The command line options are described below. -h Provides a help message listing the available outputs. This will be different for different computers depending on the Linux kernel version that is being used and the hardware/software that is configured. --rc=<filename> Load the specified .procmeterrc file in stead of the searching in the usual places. --... A list of configuration file options that will override the values in the .procmeterrc file. The format of these options is (for example) --LCD.host=localhost which is equivalent to the entry in the .procmeterrc file of [LCD] host = localhost All spaces around the equal sign must be removed and if spaces are required in the value on the right hand side then quotes must be used around the entire command line option. ... A list of names of outputs that are to be displayed. This can include any of the outputs that are available (see the -h option). For the CPU usage is in a module named Statistics with an output named CPU and there are graph (-g), text (-t) and bar (-b) options. To display the CPU usage graph you would use the command line option Statistics.CPU-g USAGE
When started the program will display on an attached LCD display using the LCDd daemon program (from http://lcdproc.omnipotent.net). The outputs that are displayed are those from the command line and those from the .procmeterrc configuration file. MODULES
The modules that are available for procmeter3-lcd are described in the procmeter3_modules(1) manual page. SEE ALSO
procmeterrc(5) procmeter3_modules(1) AUTHOR
Andrew M. Bishop 1998-2007 July 3, 2010 PROCMETER3-LCD(1)