Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Lexus GX470 vs. BMW X5 3.0i
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Lexus GX470 vs. BMW X5 3.0i Post 302079305 by royal on Saturday 8th of July 2006 09:59:41 PM
Old 07-08-2006
Lexus GX470 vs. BMW X5 3.0i

Hi,

I hope I could make a thread that talks about SUVs. If not, you could delete this thread. Anyway, I'm trying to pick a SUV for my dad and sister. My dad likes Lexus GX470 and my sister likes BMW X5 3.0i. They asked me which one is better, good or popular the GX470 or the X5 3.0i. They don't care how much they are. I'd go with you all if the GX470 has more votes, or the X5 3.0i does. I need to make a final decision by Monday.

2006 BMW X5 3.0i: http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/1...20029042-E.jpg

2006 Lexus GX470: http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/1...20027470-E.jpg

Thanks for your time.

-royal
royal

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Does anyone know BMW tool - bwm_tools-0.3.0

Does anyone know BMW - bwm_tools-0.3.0 from "http://bwm-tools.pr.linuxrulz.org". I have error on make installing on opensuse 11.0, see logs. # make make all-recursive make: Entering directory `/opt/bwm_tools-0.3.0' Making all in lib make: Entering directory `/opt/bwm_tools-0.3.0/lib'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: real-chess
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

BMW GT1 DIS - SCO 5.0 and Oracle 7 Root HDD Clone - IBM T30

Greeting All Diag tool HDD clone SCO 5 + Oracle 7 DB ( IBM T30 ) I am new to this forum and my knowledge on computers OS is average . I have just acquired a factory diag tool for BMW/RR/MINI from a retired mechanic. Its runs on a IBM T30 laptop with a Unix/Oracle DB system. Sco 5... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bmw635
8 Replies
TCFMGR(1)							   Tokyo Cabinet							 TCFMGR(1)

NAME
tcfmgr - the command line utility of the fixed-length database API DESCRIPTION
The command `tcfmgr' is a utility for test and debugging of the fixed-length database API and its applications. `path' specifies the path of a database file. `width' specifies the width of the value of each record. `limsiz' specifies the limit size of the database file. `key' specifies the key of a record. `value' specifies the value of a record. `file' specifies the input file. tcfmgr create path [width [limsiz]] Create a database file. tcfmgr inform [-nl|-nb] path Print miscellaneous information to the standard output. tcfmgr put [-nl|-nb] [-sx] [-dk|-dc|-dai|-dad] path key value Store a record. tcfmgr out [-nl|-nb] [-sx] path key Remove a record. tcfmgr get [-nl|-nb] [-sx] [-px] [-pz] path key Print the value of a record. tcfmgr list [-nl|-nb] [-m num] [-pv] [-px] [-rb lkey ukey] [-ri str] path Print keys of all records, separated by line feeds. tcfmgr optimize [-nl|-nb] path [width [limsiz]] Optimize a database file. tcfmgr importtsv [-nl|-nb] [-sc] path [file] Store records of TSV in each line of a file. tcfmgr version Print the version information of Tokyo Cabinet. Options feature the following. -nl : enable the option `FDBNOLCK'. -nb : enable the option `FDBLCKNB'. -sx : the input data is evaluated as a hexadecimal data string. -dk : use the function `tcfdbputkeep' instead of `tcfdbput'. -dc : use the function `tcfdbputcat' instead of `tcfdbput'. -dai : use the function `tcfdbaddint' instead of `tcfdbput'. -dad : use the function `tcfdbadddouble' instead of `tcfdbput'. -px : the output data is converted into a hexadecimal data string. -pz : do not append line feed at the end of the output. -m num : specify the maximum number of the output. -pv : print values of records also. -rb lkey ukey : specify the range of keys. -ri str : specify the interval notation of keys. -sc : normalize keys as lower cases. This command returns 0 on success, another on failure. SEE ALSO
tcftest(1), tcfmttest(1), tcfdb(3), tokyocabinet(3) Man Page 2012-08-18 TCFMGR(1)