Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux vsftpd hiding partial uploads Post 302079290 by jhod1234 on Saturday 8th of July 2006 04:49:42 PM
Old 07-08-2006
vsftp file locking

in the latest release, vsftpd 2.0.5 supports file locking. This only just been released 03/07/2006. This feature fixes everything - RESULT.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Creating a Password-Protected directory for ftp Uploads & Downloads

Hello All! Am new here; please excuse any blunders! Am dealing with an off-site ISP UNIX server on which no Telnet access and no Anonymous FTP access is allowed, and which is hosting a client web site. Need to create a separate area within that site to hold occasional outside ftp uploads... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NAL
3 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

OSX uploads to 2000 server extremly slow

We have just added 5 macs to what used to be an all Windows shop. Everything works great except the macs upload to a windows 200 file server extremly slow. Are there any suggestions to make the upload faster? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wbeard6142
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

monitor daily file uploads

hey all, i am a shell scripting n00b so bear with me. i got a server that every night uploads one file to a remote server. the file is prodserver_date_time. i would like to make a script, run by root on a daily cron job. i want it to determine if the file was received or not. no md5... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jweinraub
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep and check uploads

Hi, In suhosin php hardening patch there is an option of scanning uploaded files via php or web. upload verification_script ============================== * Type: String * Default: This defines the full path to a verification script for uploaded files. The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fed.linuxgossip
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to monitor tmp folder for uploads

Hello, We have been having some issues with our users overwriting files, and then not having a backup. What I would love to do, is create a shell script to monitor /tmp, for uploads, and make a copy of the file they are trying to upload before the upload finishes. Is this possible at all? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrfr0g
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hiding Password

Hello. A bit of a puzzle here: I have a 3rd party executable, which requires the following parameters: parm1 = program_name, parm2=userid/password, parm3=additional flags. We tried passing password as a variable, but you can do grep, and see what the password actually is I found a bit... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kishinevetz
2 Replies

7. Infrastructure Monitoring

Blocking File Uploads with Squid

Dear All I want to block email attachments upload on internet through different mail servers. My requirement is that no user can send email attachments on yahoo, hotmail, gmail etc. I have RHEL-5 and squid 2.7. I have applied the undermentioned ACL but it in vain ACL is acl fileupload... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: surfer24
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK - Print partial line/partial field

Hello, this is probably a simple request but I've been toying with it for a while. I have a large list of devices and commands that were run with a script, now I have lines such as: a-router-hostname-C#show ver I want to print everything up to (and excluding) the # and everything after it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ippy98
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Does vsftpd support user access with client certificate with priv/pub key + vsftpd certificate?

:rolleyes:I am trying to setup all certificate based client-server environment in Linux using vsftpd and curl with openssl. I would like to make a user access with vsftpd certificate and user own client certificate (self-signed) with private/public key. I don't see google posts about the my plan... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gogogo
4 Replies
WebService::Solr::Query(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      WebService::Solr::Query(3pm)

NAME
WebService::Solr::Query - Abstract query syntax for Solr queries SYNOPSIS
my $query = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { foo => 'bar' } ); my $result = $solr->search( $query ); DESCRIPTION
WebService::Solr::Query provides a programmatic way to generate queries to be sent to Solr. Syntax wise, it attempts to be as close to SQL::Abstract WHERE clauses as possible, with obvious exceptions for idioms that do not exist in SQL. Just as values in SQL::Abstract are SQL-escaped, this module does the appropriate Solr-escaping on all values passed to the object (see "escape()"). QUERY SYNTAX
Key-Value Pairs The simplest way to search is with key value pairs. my $q = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { foo => 'bar' } ); # RESULT: (foo:"bar") Implicit AND and OR By default, data received as a HASHREF is AND'ed together. my $q = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { foo => 'bar', baz => 'quux' } ); # RESULT: (foo:"bar" AND baz:"quux") Furthermore, data received as an ARRAYREF is OR'ed together. my $q = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { foo => [ 'bar', 'baz' ] } ); # RESULT: (foo:"bar" OR foo:"baz") Nested AND and OR The ability to nest AND and OR boolean operators is essential to express complex queries. The "-and" and "-or" prefixes have been provided for this need. my $q = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { foo => [ -and => { -prohibit => 'bar' }, { -require => 'baz' } ] } ); # RESULT: (((-foo:"bar") AND (+foo:"baz"))) my $q = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { foo => [ -or => { -require => 'bar' }, { -prohibit => 'baz' } ] } ); # RESULT: (((+foo:"bar") OR (-foo:"baz"))) Default Field To search the default field, use the "-default" prefix. my $q = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { -default => 'bar' } ); # RESULT: ("bar") Require/Prohibit my $q = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { foo => { -require => 'bar' } } ); # RESULT: (+foo:"bar") my $q = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { foo => { -prohibit => 'bar' } } ); # RESULT: (-foo:"bar") Range There are two types of range queries, inclusive ("-range_inc") and exclusive ("-range_exc"). The "-range" prefix can be used in place of "-range_inc". my $q = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { foo => { -range => ['a', 'z'] } } ); # RESULT: (+foo:[a TO z]) my $q = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { foo => { -range_exc => ['a', 'z'] } } ); # RESULT: (+foo:{a TO z}) Boost my $q = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { foo => { -boost => [ 'bar', '2.0' ] } } ); # RESULT: (foo:"bar"^2.0) Proximity my $q = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { foo => { -proximity => [ 'bar baz', 10 ] } } ); # RESULT: (foo:"bar baz"~10) Fuzzy my $q = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { foo => { -fuzzy => [ 'bar', '0.8' ] } } ); # RESULT: (foo:bar~0.8) Boost my $q = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { foo => { -boost => [ 'bar', '2.0' ] } } ); # RESULT: (foo:"bar"^2.0) Literal Queries Specifying a scalar ref as a value in a key-value pair will allow arbitrary queries to be sent across the line. NB: This will bypass any data massaging done on regular strings, thus the onus of properly escaping the data is left to the user. my $q = WebService::Solr::Query->new( { '*' => '*' } ) # RESULT (*:*) ACCESSORS
o query - stores the original query structure METHODS
new( \%query ) Creates a new query object with the given hashref. stringify( ) Converts the supplied structure into a Solr/Lucene query. escape( $value ) The following values must be escaped in a search value: + - & | ! ( ) { } [ ] ^ " ~ * ? : NB: Values sent to "new()" are automatically escaped for you. unescape( $value ) Unescapes values escaped in "escape()". D Debugging constant, default: off. BUILDARGS Moose method to handle input to "new()". SEE ALSO
o WebService::Solr o http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrQuerySyntax AUTHORS
Brian Cassidy <bricas@cpan.org> Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2008-2012 National Adult Literacy Database This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-24 WebService::Solr::Query(3pm)