Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: scripting issues...
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers scripting issues... Post 302077771 by B14speedfreak on Monday 26th of June 2006 10:22:29 AM
Old 06-26-2006
I see your point, I might look into this. For min I think I will leave it as is...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

scripting guru's pls help me with scripting on AIX

can someone pls help me with the script for a files coming from one system to a particular directory and i want to write a script to move those files to another directory on different system by renaming the files... pls someone help me on this... thanking in anticipation.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thatiprashant
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting issues

hi, I am stuck in a shell script where in i need to extract the specific users from \etc\passwd file. Once this is done, i need to assign Roles to these users which are different for different users. What could be the optimum solution. If i hard code the Roles values in a text file, how would i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashutosh101
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call Shell scripting from Perl Scripting.

Hi How to call a shell scripting through a Perl scripting? Actually I need some value from Shell scripting and passes in the Perl scripting. So how can i do this? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anupdas
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Shell scripting vs Perl scripting

Hi all, I would like to start developping some good scripting skills. Do you think it would be best to start with shell scripting or Perl? I already got a fundation, really basics, in perl. but I am wondering what would be best to be good at first. Can you please help me determine which one to... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pouchie1
14 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Shell Scripting vs Perl scripting

Gents, I have been working in a Solaris/Unix environment for about 9 months. I took some linux classses online before getting the job. But, I am not very good at scripting. I want to learn how to script. Do you think that I should start with Shell scripting or Perl? I wanted to continue with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pouchie1
2 Replies

6. Web Development

Perl scripting or shell scripting?

i am going to study any one of the scripting languages mentioned above(shell 0r perl scripting) . Which is having more scope for a fresher? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scripting users issues...

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum community and need help with some scripts. I have attached what I have so far and these are scripts that have been passed on to me for a project that I have been assigned. To tell the truth I have never really worked with scripts and have no clue how these even... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wingzero89
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issues with scripting users

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum community and need help with some scripts. First off let me put that this is “NOT” a homework assignment as I have been given this information where I work (IUPUI-UITS) and need help on this since I have no experience in this area. The only reason I am turning... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wingzero89
1 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Having issues finishing up a few scripting problems. A little help would be awesome

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: 4. Recall that the env command provides a list of various environment variables available to you. Two of those... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: megachuk
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issues with awk scripting for HTML tags

Below is the data file(results) contents- 13450708,13470474,US,15 24954,24845,JPN,44 14258992,14365059,US,4 24954,24845,IND,44 I want to send above data sets to email in a tabular format. For that I am using below awk script. Now the challenge I am facing here is - I want to make the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Roseline
2 Replies
mlib_VectorMinimumMag_U8C(3MLIB)			    mediaLib Library Functions				  mlib_VectorMinimumMag_U8C(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_VectorMinimumMag_U8C, mlib_VectorMinimumMag_S8C, mlib_VectorMinimumMag_S16C, mlib_VectorMinimumMag_S32C, mlib_VectorMinimumMag_F32C, mlib_VectorMinimumMag_D64C - find the first element with the minimum magnitude in a vector SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_VectorMinimumMag_U8C(mlib_u8 *min, const mlib_u8 *x, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_VectorMinimumMag_S8C(mlib_s8 *min, const mlib_s8 *x, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_VectorMinimumMag_S16C(mlib_s16 *min, const mlib_s16 *x, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_VectorMinimumMag_S32C(mlib_s32 *min, const mlib_s32 *x, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_VectorMinimumMag_F32C(mlib_f32 *min, const mlib_f32 *x, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_VectorMinimumMag_D64C(mlib_d64 *min, const mlib_d64 *x, mlib_s32 n); DESCRIPTION
Each of these functions finds the first element with the minimum magnitude in a complex vector, then puts the real and imaginary parts of it into min[0] and min[1], respectively. PARAMETERS
Each of the functions takes the following arguments: min Pointer to the first element with the minimum magnitude. x Pointer to the first element of the source vector. n Number of elements in the source vector. RETURN VALUES
Each of the functions returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_VectorMaximumMag_U8C(3MLIB), mlib_MatrixMaximumMag_U8C(3MLIB), mlib_MatrixMinimumMag_U8C(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 2 Mar 2007 mlib_VectorMinimumMag_U8C(3MLIB)