Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Can't install a soft with a script .sh Post 302077604 by vino on Friday 23rd of June 2006 11:45:26 AM
Old 06-23-2006
Post the code in and around of line #241.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Soft Linking - How to remove!?

Summary: I added a soft link to a page (using the ln -s command). I was using this as a "symbolic link", so users would not know they had been redirected to a new URL (they would only see the URL they had typed in, even tho the content isn't there). However, I created an incorrect link when I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aburkart
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

soft rebooting

When I do a hard reboot, the system recognizes both the ttya and the ttyb, but when I do a hard reboot, it only doesn't recognize the ttyb. Is there a way I can fix this??? Thanks!:confused: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nattie_h
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

links.... soft or hard.. not sure?

hi, i am in a directory, have 2 files as below then do a ls -l gives the below lrwxrwxrwx 1 root system 23 Mar 08 2001 filea -> /adir/filea lrwxrwxrwx 1 root system 23 Mar 08 2001 filea -> /adir/fileb now, when i do a cd /adir, the system said, adir not... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to extract Soft

...Software and Disk information... Hey guys.... I need to extract a bunch of information from a set of servers running Solaris 10 where I need to know for each server: - all OS Versions and patch levels - 3rd party COTS or opensource software/processes running on all servers (several... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: northern1969
0 Replies

5. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

6. Programming

creating soft links

i'm trying to write a c code to copy a soft link over to a specified directory. Is it possible to do this without using symlink()? if so, what can I use? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: l flipboi l
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

soft link issue

Hi , When installing oracle software a set of directories are created under the home directories. Since the home directory is usually not big , i would like to create a soft link from the home directory to mount point with alot of free space , that way the logs will not be wriiten under the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Soft link

can u help me out how change the hooked file below. VEUEMASTER.txt -> /sbvnj/kfls//VSUE_OBR_MAER.txt.201503230800 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkumar15
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Extend a soft partition

Hi, I need to extend a soft partition from 20G to 100G. New disk is already added as a meta device. This soft partition is already assigned to a guest LDOM. Can someone let me know the steps to increase soft partition so guest LDOM can recognize the new space. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gho
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Soft links question

Hello. I have some main directories. For example : /main_dir1 /main_dir2In main_dir2, I have a sub dir named sub_dir2-1 with 2 files in it ( file_2-1, file_2-2 ) /main_dir2sub_dir2-1file_2-1 file_2-2From "/main_dir1/A/B/C" I make a soft link ln -s /main_dir2/sub_dir2-1 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
6 Replies
Net::LDAP::Control::PostRead(3) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Net::LDAP::Control::PostRead(3)

NAME
Net::LDAP::Control::PostRead - LDAPv3 Post-Read control object SYNOPSIS
use Net::LDAP; use Net::LDAP::Control::PostRead; use Net::LDAP::Constant qw( LDAP_CONTROL_POSTREAD LDAP_SUCCESS ); $ldap = Net::LDAP->new( "ldap.mydomain.eg" ); $postread = Net::LDAP::Control::PostRead->new( attrs => [ qw/givenName/ ] ); my $mesg = $ldap->modify( "cn=Barbara Jensen, o=University of Michigan, c=US", replace => { givenName => "Babs" }, control => $postread ); if ($mesg->code eq LDAP_SUCCESS) { my ($afterwards) = $mesg->control( LDAP_CONTROL_PREREAD ); my $entry = $afterwards ? $afterwards->entry() : undef; if ($entry) { print "givenName changed to '" . join("', '", $entry->get_value(givenName") . "' to 'Babs' "); } } DESCRIPTION
"Net::LDAP::Control::PostRead" provides an interface for the creation and manipulation of objects that represent the "Post-Read Controls" as described by RFC 4527. In modification operations, the "Post-Read request control" indicates to the server that a copy of the modified entry after the update is to be returned. After the successful completion of the operation, the accompanying "Post-Read response control" allows one to retrieve the updated value from the server's response. One use case of this control may be to obtain values of operational attributes, such as the "entryUUID" and "modifyTimestamp" attributes, updated by the server as part of the update operation. CONSTRUCTOR ARGUMENTS
In addition to the constructor arguments described in Net::LDAP::Control the following are provided. attrs => [ ATTR, ... ] A list of attributes to be returned in the entry returned in the response control. If absent, all attributes are returned. Operational attributes may be included in the list by explicitly asking for them or by using special "+" feature (provided the server supports this feature). METHODS
As with Net::LDAP::Control each constructor argument described above is also available as a method on the object which will return the current value for the attribute if called without an argument, and set a new value for the attribute if called with an argument. In addition to these methods, the control also supports the following method: entry () Returns the entry from the response control in the response message to the LDAP request that contained the request control. The result is either a Net::LDAP::Entry object or undefined. SEE ALSO
Net::LDAP, Net::LDAP::Control, http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4527.txt AUTHOR
Peter Marschall <peter@adpm.de> Please report any bugs, or post any suggestions, to the perl-ldap mailing list <perl-ldap@perl.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2008,2011 Peter Marschall. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-07-21 Net::LDAP::Control::PostRead(3)