Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Urgent....untar!!!
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Urgent....untar!!! Post 302076325 by rahul26 on Monday 12th of June 2006 07:41:14 AM
Old 06-12-2006
Hi...
But one if one wants to do the same for 40 Application servers.

regards,
Rahul

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

untar to a specified file

I have file1.tar and want to untar it under /server/file2. If I do tar -xvf file1.tar, the files will be deployed under file1. How to specify the destination folder?? thx (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

untar

i have try to untar the file in same location. But it gave the error # tar -xvf TSMSRVAIX5220.tar x tivoli.tsm.devices.acsls, 757760 bytes, 1480 media blocks. tar: 0511-169 A directory checksum error on media; 4011 not equal to 8222. How can i rectify this prob. Thanks in advance ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakash96453
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Untar problems

Hi, I am new to unix scripting. I have written a java program which will initialize a sftp connection and copy a unix script from my machine to a remote server. Then i initalized an ssh connection and i executed the script. This script contains a sequnece of commands and one of them is to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinothg
2 Replies

4. AIX

untar

Hi, How can i untar a set of files in to different directory. This is content tar -tvf samba.tar drwxrwxrwx 0 0 0 Nov 28 18:35:41 2008 samba/ -rw-r--r-- 0 0 0 Nov 18 15:12:40 2008 samba/b.txt -rw-r--r-- 0 0 0 Nov 18 15:12:40 2008 samba/c.txt -rw-r--r-- 0... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: allwin
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

cp, chown, untar

hello i want shell script. i have a source.txt /home/user409/public_html/test/ /home/user09876/public_html/xdsss/ /home/user9765/public_html/320xxx/ . . . maybe 1000 lines i want . 1.read a source.txt 2.untar special.tar.gz into these directory in source.txt 3.i want to... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: topic32428285
14 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Not able to untar file

Hello Experts, I have requirement in which a file is present in the folder_test. In that folder there is file called Test.tar.gz.20111102. Now my requirement is i have to rename this file to someother format and untar it.... folder_test Test.tar.gz.20111102 I am using the below... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aks_1902
5 Replies

7. Solaris

Unable to Untar

Hello, bash-2.05# tar -xvf sunos.tar tar: directory checksum error bash-2.05# file sunos.tar sunos.tar: data bash-2.05# Can someone please help me untar this. This is a Solaris 9 box. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zigi_p5
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to untar the below file?

I need to extract the below file. could you please let me know how to extract by using unix command. manfucture.today.1678.tar.gz (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkumar15
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

URGENT Reading a file and assessing the syntax shell script URGENT

I am trying to write a shell script which takes an input file as an arguement in the terminal e.g. bash shellscriptname.sh input.txt. I would like for the file to be read line by line each time checking if the .txt file contains certain words or letters(validating the syntax). If the line being... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gurdza32
1 Replies
Query(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						Query(3pm)

NAME
CGI::Application::Plugin::DevPopup::Query - show CGI query in DevPopup window SYNOPSIS
use CGI::Application::Plugin::DevPopup; use CGI::Application::Plugin::DevPopup::Query; The rest of your application follows ... DESCRIPTION
This module is a plugin for CGI::Application::Plugin::DevPopup. Whenever used, it creates two sections in the DevPopup output. First section, "Current Run Mode", shows name of run mode executed. Second section, "CGI Query", contains a list of CGI query parameters and associated values passed to your CGI::Application. See "query()" in CGI::Application and CGI.pm for more information about query parameters. VERSION
1.03 SUBROUTINES
/METHODS No public methods for this module exist. DEPENDENCIES
CGI::Application::Plugin::DevPopup CONFIGURATION AND ENVIRONMENT
N/A DIAGNOSTICS
N/A SEE ALSO
CGI::Application::Plugin::DevPopup, CGI::Application INCOMPATIBILITIES
Not known. BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
Not known. AUTHOR
Serguei Trouchelle, <mailto:stro@cpan.org> Most of code is based by CGI::Application::Plugin::DevPopup by Rhesa Rozendaal, <mailto:rhesa@cpan.org> LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
This module is distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. Copyright (c) 2009-2011 Serguei Trouchelle perl v5.12.4 2011-11-01 Query(3pm)