Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting back to basics with GREP and FOR Post 302075439 by Sheetal on Saturday 3rd of June 2006 12:28:49 AM
Old 06-03-2006
In your code,
echo "-----" "$LINE" "-----"
Remove the double quotes around $LINE. I think it should work.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

SAN basics

Hi I like to learn and practice SAN, iSCSI. Could you sugges the appropriate tutorial and small tasks to practice SAN. Thankyou (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingskar
1 Replies

2. AIX

back to back printing in UNIX

Hi , Can you suggest me how to back to back printing in UNIX? Is there any way? Kindly advise. Regards Vijaya Amirtha Raj (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amirthraj_12
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scripts and basics

Hi, I have a script which I need to modify the date "01/10/2008" and "31/10/2008" every month before running the report. Can I have some script to take the date automatically from the cal option. Hope it makes sense. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jayanthsec
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

Back-to-Back Connection using HBAs

Hi every body, Is it possible to connect two servers Back-to-Back (Point-to-Point) using HBA adapters & using Fiber. Note it is direct connection & there is no switches between the servers. I'm concern about using HBA adapters, it is possible or not. Thanks in advance. :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aldowsary
3 Replies

5. AIX

AIX Basics

Hello , Everyone , I want to know the Aix Basics and how it works ,hardware related problems and solution etc. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: narendram
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help me with basics

hello everyone i have to start with unix as it is a part of my training programme and i have to do a self study, i dont know where to start from. i need some basic questions to be answerd like why we use unix ? what is a terminal? what is an editor? why we write commands inside terminal? these... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aryancool
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX basics

Hi, I am new to Unix. can you explain in brief with examples what is variable, what is argument and what is parameter? i searched a lot on other forums but not able to find a appropriate answer. thanks in advance!! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 21laps
3 Replies
IMAGICKDRAW.LINE(3)							 1						       IMAGICKDRAW.LINE(3)

ImagickDraw::line - Draws a line

SYNOPSIS
bool ImagickDraw::line (float $sx, float $sy, float $ex, float $ey) DESCRIPTION
Warning This function is currently not documented; only its argument list is available. Draws a line on the image using the current stroke color, stroke opacity, and stroke width. PARAMETERS
o $sx - starting x coordinate o $sy - starting y coordinate o $ex - ending x coordinate o $ey - ending y coordinate RETURN VALUES
No value is returned. EXAMPLES
Example #1 ImagickDraw.line(3) <?php function line($strokeColor, $fillColor, $backgroundColor) { $draw = new ImagickDraw(); $draw->setStrokeColor($strokeColor); $draw->setFillColor($fillColor); $draw->setStrokeWidth(2); $draw->setFontSize(72); $draw->line(125, 70, 100, 50); $draw->line(350, 170, 100, 150); $imagick = new Imagick(); $imagick->newImage(500, 500, $backgroundColor); $imagick->setImageFormat("png"); $imagick->drawImage($draw); header("Content-Type: image/png"); echo $imagick->getImageBlob(); } ?> PHP Documentation Group IMAGICKDRAW.LINE(3)