Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers nslookup *** Can't initialize resolver Post 302075033 by korfnz on Monday 29th of May 2006 10:11:32 PM
Old 05-29-2006
My bad - I hadn't re labled the virtual interface correctly. Smilie A trap for new players

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Variable Initialize

Hi, i m trying to loop a variable value, Basically i m reading variable value from an input file and using in rest of the program. Bu my problem is when i first time read value and assign to variable it works fine, but in second read it concatinate second value to first value with a LF. I want to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolbudy
2 Replies

2. SCO

initialize lp job

I use SCO UNIX from 2 years I need a command or procedure to make all log files empty and restart all counters like lp job number :( :confused: :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sharina
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

Can not initialize the floppy

Hello Everyone, Has anyboby ever come across the problem when fd refuses to get initialised. I try to use mediainit command, the fd is being accessed (the fd's LIT is green for some secs) but then I get the message - "Initialize media command failed - permission denied" I checked the diskette,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Andrey Malishev
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

BIND (Name Server & Resolver)

Hi, i'm looking information about how BIND (Name Server & Resolver) works... And how Server/Client communicates... I found a lot of information of what BIND is and how to configure it, but nothing about how it works, does anybody know where i can found something useful?? I don't need code, just... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sandia_man
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

initialize file to zero

hi can anyone tell how to initialize a file to zero (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Satyak
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Initialize a variable

Hi All, Please can you advise on how can I initialize a variable with a line. Suppose i want to initialize x with line redirects.www.virginatlantic.com.conf Best Regards, Shazin (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shazin
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

Fedora Initialize disklabel

What is the point of Fedora Initialize disklabel and how does it work? How do I check what my current Fedora's disklabel is initialized to? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

initialize a variable only once

hi, i have a script which needs to be run every 10 minutes.This is achieved using crontab utility, it is checking Number of calls on a service... if number of calls are not increasing then it will stop the service else do nothing. Now in the script, i fetch the current value in variable... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gauravah
2 Replies

9. Web Development

(WHM) Primary Resolver and Nameserver confusion

Okay, I know generally how the internet works but here I am confused. Every website that I've worked on prior to this had a vendor providing Nameserver services -Meaning that I just pointed my DNS to their server and they do the rest. Now, I am confused by what the Primary Resolver is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Astrocloud
1 Replies
EXPINT(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       EXPINT(3pm)

NAME
PDL::GSLSF::EXPINT - PDL interface to GSL Special Functions DESCRIPTION
This is an interface to the Special Function package present in the GNU Scientific Library. SYNOPSIS
FUNCTIONS
gsl_sf_expint_E1 Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) E_1(x) := Re[ Integrate[ Exp[-xt]/t, {t,1,Infinity}] ] gsl_sf_expint_E1 does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_expint_E2 Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) E_2(x) := Re[ Integrate[ Exp[-xt]/t^2, {t,1,Infity}] ] gsl_sf_expint_E2 does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_expint_Ei Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Ei(x) := PV Integrate[ Exp[-t]/t, {t,-x,Infinity}] gsl_sf_expint_Ei does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_Shi Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Shi(x) := Integrate[ Sinh[t]/t, {t,0,x}] gsl_sf_Shi does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_Chi Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Chi(x) := Re[ M_EULER + log(x) + Integrate[(Cosh[t]-1)/t, {t,0,x}] ] gsl_sf_Chi does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_expint_3 Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Ei_3(x) := Integral[ Exp[-t^3], {t,0,x}] gsl_sf_expint_3 does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_Si Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Si(x) := Integrate[ Sin[t]/t, {t,0,x}] gsl_sf_Si does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_Ci Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Ci(x) := -Integrate[ Cos[t]/t, {t,x,Infinity}] gsl_sf_Ci does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_atanint Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) AtanInt(x) := Integral[ Arctan[t]/t, {t,0,x}] gsl_sf_atanint does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. AUTHOR
This file copyright (C) 1999 Christian Pellegrin <chri@infis.univ.trieste.it> All rights reserved. There is no warranty. You are allowed to redistribute this software / documentation under certain conditions. For details, see the file COPYING in the PDL distribution. If this file is separated from the PDL distribution, the copyright notice should be included in the file. The GSL SF modules were written by G. Jungman. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-30 EXPINT(3pm)