Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Filezilla Setup
Special Forums IP Networking Filezilla Setup Post 302074940 by yoi2hot4ya on Sunday 28th of May 2006 07:11:40 PM
Old 05-28-2006
Well. I have access to my router admin page now. I am trying to set up my filezilla file server so that my family can access my pc and login to my family member's file server to retrieve files. So I am trying to find out how my router should be set up to allow this to happen. I have set upan FTP service with a specific IP. Is this the IP that I should set my filezilla server to? Also is this the IP that my family should access to login? Thanks for your help.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

setup all right ?

Hi there im new to linux. I installed mandrake linux and set up all my networkcard ip address etc. when i do "route" or "ifconfig" all addresses etc. are allright but i cant ping other machines in my network also the machine with linux on it cant be pinged if i ping a machine from linux i always... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: PhoenixHawk
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is your setup ??

Am looking installing Red Hat 7.2 on an AMD-K6/2 PC and after realising that I can't use my space 80G HD due to BIOS restrictions (have resorted to using a 20G HD), was wondering what setup others use. If "Other" please indicate. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

setup X connection

I am running on a linux in my company's main site. Sometimes I need to access to a server in another site and run some x-applications. I tried to SSH to that server, but had difficulty setting up the correct DISPLAY variable. I used "who" to list the users and got something like:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnjohn
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Printer Setup

How do you add a HP network printer on a Sun Solaris Unix box? I have the IP address of the printer. I try using the admintool tool, but am confusing about setup the printer to connect to the IP address... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: racquetbal
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What Setup?

Hopefully this post won't be too long :rolleyes: I've been in data processing for a number of years running on a windows system, and working with perl and MySQL to get the job done. I'm now part of a team who have bought a company and have been asked to investigate how we setup a new Data... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kraythorne
3 Replies

6. AIX

NIM server setup on etherchannel setup environment

I know that IBM's official stance is that NIM does not work on etherchannel environment, but has anyone able to get around it? I'm working on a p5-590 LPAR system, and the NIM master and clients are all on the same frame. Any help is appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pdtak
1 Replies

7. Solaris

While copying files from windows to Solaris5.8 with filezilla length of the filename changed

Hello I am copying a tar from windows7 to Solaris with filezilla i could see, some characters in the name of the file get deleted. I could see only substring of the filename eg: original filename :abcdefghijklmnopqrstu.h i can see like abcdefghijklm solution to this problem is highly... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Revathi R
2 Replies

8. Hardware

Printer Setup

Hi, I have set up an HP printer, model 2300, on an Integrity server sunning on HP-Ux B.11.31 using the Jetdirect Printer Installer For Unix, version E.10.34. This particular printer is printing the same job multiple times and I cannot figur out why that is. Is ther perhaps a flag in the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Koketso
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Need help to setup Spacewalk

Hello, I am working onto setup a spacewalk as our centralized repository and kickstart server for our all centos servers. We have almost 60-70 servers running inhouse which all are on CentOS 5 or 6 x64. I am able to setup a spacewalk server on CentOS 6.5 x64 and able to access the console as... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
5 Replies
asadmin-jms-ping(1AS)						   User Commands					     asadmin-jms-ping(1AS)

NAME
jms-ping - checks to see if the JMS provider is up and running SYNOPSIS
jms-ping --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--passwordfile filename] [--secure|-s] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=false] Checks to see if the JMS provider is up and running. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. Example 1: Using jms-ping asadmin> jms-ping --user admin --password adminadmin --host bluestar --port 4848 server1 JMS Ping Status=RUNNING EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-jmsdest(1AS), asadmin-delete-jmsdest(1AS), asadmin-list-jmsdest(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-jms-ping(1AS)