Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how to find serial number
Operating Systems AIX how to find serial number Post 302074727 by sprellari on Thursday 25th of May 2006 11:31:35 AM
Old 05-25-2006
The serial number will be contained in the output from lscfg -vp

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

serial number for E3500

just wanted to know the serial number of my machine E3500 with Solaris 8 installed.Does any one who what's the command that i can use when the OS is running?( not with the Banner Command!) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: i2admin
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Tape Serial Number

Hello Experts, I've got a shell script that makes the backup of the files that i want. I also have this script showing the amount of files backed up and in witch folders they are. It's only missing one thing. I got all the information beeing stored in a text file and all i've got to do is to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jorge.ferreira
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Display Serial Number

Hello, I am running Solaris 9 and I need to display the serial number of my machine. How can I do this? Here is my machine info: SunOS birch 5.9 Generic_118558-09 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V240 Thank you, David (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkranes
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Serial number

Hi Solarizer ;) I have face the difficulties of gathering information about the serial number of sun machine. i think its can do so easy while the machine is just one or two. But i have to administrate hundreds of sun machine. Any body knows how to gather this information by the command ? ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tpx99
4 Replies

5. Linux

Device serial number

Hey! I'm trying to figure out a sollution for a problem I have at my company with an Iomega MiniMax 500 GB USB disk. If i run cat /proc/bus/usb/devices I get this information: T: Bus=01 Lev=02 Prnt=04 Port=00 Cnt=01 Dev#= 5 Spd=480 MxCh= 0 D: Ver= 2.00 Cls=00(>ifc ) Sub=00 Prot=00... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: noratx
2 Replies

6. Solaris

How to Find Drive serial Number under raidctl?

I have boot disk mirrored using hardware raid i.e raidctl command. If I want to place an order for a spare drive and keep it at our location for spare, how do I find the disk specification since #format does not reveal this. The server is T2000 running Solaris 10. Any help please. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tirmazi
5 Replies

7. AIX

Find serial number of storage enclosure?

System: PowerPC_POWER6 OS: AIX 5.x I was told that a disk (hdisk 10) is bad. How can I find "the serial # of the storage enclosure" from command line? How do I find which disk is on which enclosure? Thank you in advance! :) ---------- Post updated at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous update... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help about bind serial number

Hello folks. Please let me understand the bind serial number. I am confuse. 13011321 ---------- Post updated at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:55 AM ---------- Thanks problem is solved. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: learnbash
1 Replies
gnutls_x509_crl_set_crt_serial(3)				      gnutls					 gnutls_x509_crl_set_crt_serial(3)

NAME
gnutls_x509_crl_set_crt_serial - This function will set a revoked certificate's serial number SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/x509.h> int gnutls_x509_crl_set_crt_serial(gnutls_x509_crl_t crl, const void * serial, size_t serial_size, time_t revocation_time); ARGUMENTS
gnutls_x509_crl_t crl should contain a gnutls_x509_crl_t structure const void * serial The revoked certificate's serial number size_t serial_size Holds the size of the serial field. time_t revocation_time The time this certificate was revoked DESCRIPTION
This function will set a revoked certificate's serial number to the CRL. RETURNS
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS is returned, otherwise a negative error value. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ General help using GNU software: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008 Free Software Foundation. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. gnutls 2.8.6 gnutls_x509_crl_set_crt_serial(3)