Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: About Control-M Scheduler
Operating Systems Solaris About Control-M Scheduler Post 302074601 by uday123 on Wednesday 24th of May 2006 11:11:03 AM
Old 05-24-2006
About Control-M Scheduler

Hi all,
Is anybody have any idea on Control-M schedular(bmcsoftware product) on Solaris/UNIX environment.If yes,can you please help me how to set it up and schedule a job.

Please!!! it's Urgent!!!

Regards,
Uday

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Scheduler in Solaris

I am using Sun Solaris Where I can find scheduler program that can run another program automatically on scheduled time? Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wadiachmed
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Help... LP scheduler problem...

My HPUX server can't accept all lp jobs for all my printers... I pinged the print servers and they are fine, ran lpstat -r and shows me that the scheduler is running, lpstat -t shows nothing and won't get back to # unless i terminate it, lpstat -a shows all printers fine, but in SAM it failed to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amao
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Scheduler program

Hi, what i need to do is build my own scheduler program. I am supposed to display my own prompt. at this prompt i accept a command in the following format. ls -l start 0:0:10:10 period 10 end 0:0:0:10 now this command should be executed in the background starting at 10 mins and 10 secs... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: p_aishwarya
2 Replies

4. Solaris

CRON Scheduler

I have akorn shell job that I can run manually but when I run via cron it starts and finishes, but does not do what it does when I run it manually. Any ideals on why this is happening? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: CAGIRL
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux scheduler....

HI could you comment on my small doubts below 1. which type of sheduler is used inb linux?? is it round robin or multi queue priority based round robin ??? 2. Which process has the PID 0 ?? if it is sheduler process then how to convinience myself?? i mean how to see on the system...?? is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raj_b025
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

scheduler Script

Hi, My requirement is i want to send mails from server to all my employess with one attachment file for every monday and friday like scheduler.. how it is possible through bash script. please guide me.. With Regards Anish Kumar.V (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: anishkumarv
8 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Control - M Scheduler is not able to pick my shell script

Hi, Below is a shell script that i made:- #!/bin/ksh #path=/opt/tibco/shared/adaptadores/SSCC/EVEREST/input/ if ; then echo "ZIP Exists and now Processing" for files in /opt/tibco/shared/adaptadores/SSCC/EVEREST/input/T010B04.* do unzip $files echo "Files Unzipped" echo $files... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mmtrexon
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Control - M Scheduler is not able to pick my shell script

Hi, Below is a shell script that i made:- #!/bin/ksh #path=/opt/tibco/shared/adaptadores/SSCC/EVEREST/input/ if ; then echo "ZIP Exists and now Processing" for files in /opt/tibco/shared/adaptadores/SSCC/EVEREST/input/T010B04.* do unzip $files echo "Files Unzipped" echo $files... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mmtrexon
4 Replies
installer(1M)						  System Administration Commands					     installer(1M)

NAME
installer - Solaris Web Start installer utility SYNOPSIS
installer [-locales list] [-nodisplay] [-noconsole] [-debug] DESCRIPTION
The installer utility invokes a Web Start install wizard sequence which will lead the user through a sequence of installation panels. This installer utility is found on many CDs that are shipped with Solaris and it will be found among the top level files of these CDs. When the installer is on a CD being accessed from a desktop file manager, the installer can be double clicked to start the installation sequence. If the user is not currently the system's root user, the root user password will be requested. The installer utility can also be run from other UNIX scripts. Usually, a script is used in conjunction with the utility's -nodis- play option. Add the -noconsole option for non-interactive scripts. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -locales list Selects product translations for install, corresponding to the specified list of locales if the specified locale transla- tions are present on the installation media. Locales are supplied in a comma-separated list following the -locales option. An example list would appear as follows: installer -locales fr,de,it This would install products with translations for the French, German, and Italian locales. -nodisplay Runs the install without a graphical user interface. Use the default product install unless it was modified by the -locales options. -noconsole Run the install without any interactive text console device. Useful when paired with -nodisplay for non-interactive UNIX script use. -debug Outputs extra information about what the install is doing. Mainly for install diagnostic purposes. FILES
/var/sadm/install/logs location of installation log files SEE ALSO
prodreg(1M) SunOS 5.10 11 December 2001 installer(1M)