Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Creative Zen Sleek Photo...
Operating Systems Linux Gentoo Creative Zen Sleek Photo... Post 302074555 by B14speedfreak on Wednesday 24th of May 2006 04:30:37 AM
Old 05-24-2006
Computer

Thanks the replay will look into this when.... well when I am not at work!

Thanks again,

Marky mark..

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. SuSE

Creative Zen MicroPhoto File Transfer

hello I need help finding a file transfer program for suse linux compatible with a creative zen microphoto. I have tried kzenexplorer but it doesn't work. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: byronfarnum
1 Replies
IPROP-LOG(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 					      IPROP-LOG(8)

NAME
iprop-log -- maintain the iprop log file SYNOPSIS
iprop-log [--version] [-h | --help] command iprop-log truncate [-c file | --config-file=file] [-r string | --realm=string] [-h | --help] iprop-log dump [-c file | --config-file=file] [-r string | --realm=string] [-h | --help] iprop-log replay [--start-version=version-number] [--end-version=version-number] [-c file | --config-file=file] [-r string | --realm=string] [-h | --help] DESCRIPTION
Supported options: --version -h, --help command can be one of the following: truncate -c file, --config-file=file configuration file -r string, --realm=string realm Truncates the log. Sets the new logs version number for the to the last entry of the old log. If the log is truncted by emptying the file, the log will start over at the first version (0). dump -c file, --config-file=file configuration file -r string, --realm=string realm Print out all entries in the log to standard output. replay --start-version=version-number start replay with this version --end-version=version-number end replay with this version -c file, --config-file=file configuration file -r string, --realm=string realm Replay the changes from specified entries (or all if none is specified) in the transaction log to the database. last-version -c file, --config-file=file configuration file -r string, --realm=string realm prints the version of the last log entry. SEE ALSO
iprop(8) Heimdal February 18, 2007 Heimdal