Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Creative Zen Sleek Photo...
Operating Systems Linux Gentoo Creative Zen Sleek Photo... Post 302074154 by B14speedfreak on Saturday 20th of May 2006 03:42:29 PM
Old 05-20-2006
Question Creative Zen Sleek Photo...

Hi all,

My thanks in advance for reading and any posts.

Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere where I can get a driver from for a creative zen sleek photo for redhad Fedora? I ordered it stupidly without making sure that it would work on Fedora, seems that it only works on WinXP. Anyone any ideas of a way round this?

Thanks again for any posts and for reading,

B14... aka... marky mark...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. SuSE

Creative Zen MicroPhoto File Transfer

hello I need help finding a file transfer program for suse linux compatible with a creative zen microphoto. I have tried kzenexplorer but it doesn't work. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: byronfarnum
1 Replies
DBIx::Class::StartupCheck(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      DBIx::Class::StartupCheck(3)

NAME
DBIx::Class::StartupCheck - Run environment checks on startup SYNOPSIS
use DBIx::Class::StartupCheck; DESCRIPTION
This module used to check for, and if necessary issue a warning for, a particular bug found on Red Hat and Fedora systems using their system perl build. As of September 2008 there are fixed versions of perl for all current Red Hat and Fedora distributions, but the old check still triggers, incorrectly flagging those versions of perl to be buggy. A more comprehensive check has been moved into the test suite in "t/99rh_perl_perf_bug.t" and further information about the bug has been put in DBIx::Class::Manual::Troubleshooting. Other checks may be added from time to time. Any checks herein can be disabled by setting an appropriate environment variable. If your system suffers from a particular bug, you will get a warning message on startup sent to STDERR, explaining what to do about it and how to suppress the message. If you don't see any messages, you have nothing to worry about. CONTRIBUTORS
Nigel Metheringham Brandon Black Matt S. Trout AUTHOR
Jon Schutz LICENSE
You may distribute this code under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-12-16 DBIx::Class::StartupCheck(3)