Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: One VPN question
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers One VPN question Post 302073587 by tayyabq8 on Tuesday 16th of May 2006 04:36:14 AM
Old 05-16-2006
no, It didn't work. Any body can help me what else I have to do to access a SCO UNIXWARE box thru VPN except above. Regards,Tayyab

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

VPN Issue

Hi all I wish to connect to my works network via a vpn which they have setup. the only trouble is it is more windows friendly than unix. By this I mean connecting via windows everything is automatically setup (routes etc) - not so with linux. I am a relative newbie with respect to vpn routing so... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: silvaman
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help with vpn

We have an older model DG Aviion Unix system and we're trying to switch to VPN but we can't talk to the Unix box... can't ping or telnet to it, but we can talk to all our other systems (PC/NT servers). Is there a network/tcpip setting we're missing? Something we have to change/set, either on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: markb
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

Vpn

Hi, I have two unix networks connected via VPN via IPsec. I am using snapgear vpn devices at each location. The two devices can ping one another, as well as the unix network behind the respected devices. The unix machines can ping their local vpn devices. However, I am having issues pinging... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: l8kerboi23
1 Replies

4. Linux

VPN Solutions

Hello Friends I want to know about VPN Solutions under Linux Please help me :confused: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaibw
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

VPN and then

Hi, I want to work on a remote unix server, then on a windows XP station I have a Forticlient that makes a VPN to the network on which the server is situated. But then I do not know how to work with. In DOS box (cmd BOX) I issue: telnet myserver but It does not know IT. Any idea ? Many thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
2 Replies

6. IP Networking

VPN Connection

Hello, I have question about VPN connection thats, I have two networks 1-Office Network 2-Home Network both are connected to internet i have in Office network PPTP VPN Server with real or static ip and on the home network all clients working with local ip Now , I need to connect to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxCommandos
3 Replies

7. Solaris

VPN in Solaris

Hi All i need VPN software working in solaris i am use Cisco VPN client in windows what is the equal in solaris (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamisux
2 Replies

8. Solaris

vpn not connecting

Hi, I have been using using internet explorer on windows for connecting with production server using vpn connection. i want to use same vpn to connect from solaris system to the production server.it is not connecting is there solution (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: malikshahid85
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Vpn

Hi. Yesterday I installed Solaris 11.3 and I tried to setup a VPN but I didn't find how to make it. I saw the "network manager" where I found the ethernet connection but I didn't find where to add a VPN connection. When I used Debian Linux there was NetworkManagerVPN that with a GUI I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jena
0 Replies
smfi_replacebody(3N)													      smfi_replacebody(3N)

NAME
smfi_replacebody() - replaces the data in the sendmail message body SYNOPSIS
PARAMETERS
ctx Specifies the opaque context structure. bodyp Specifies a pointer to the start of the new body data, which does not have to be null-terminated. If bodyp is set to NULL, the length of the body is considered to be 0 (zero). The body data must be in CR or LF form. bodylen Specifies the number of data bytes pointed by bodyp. DESCRIPTION
replaces the body of the current message. can be called only from the routine and can be called more than once. When is called more than once, the subsequent calls append data to the new body of the message. Notes o As the message body may be very large, setting may significantly affect filter performance. o If a filter sets but does not call the original body remains unchanged. o The filter order is important for the routine. Filters placed later in the sequence will observe the changes RETURN VALUE
fails and returns due to the following reasons: o The value of bodyp is equal to NULL and the value of bodylen is greater than 0. o Changing the body in the current connection state is invalid. o Network error occurs. o The is not set when the function is called. AUTHOR
was developed by the Sendmail Inc. SEE ALSO
smfi_chgheader(3N), smfi_insheader(3N), smfi_addrcpt(3N), smfi_addheader(3N), smfi_delrcpt(3N). on smfi_replacebody(3N)