Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: error in managing linklist
Top Forums Programming error in managing linklist Post 302073246 by bhakti_2025 on Thursday 11th of May 2006 08:44:26 AM
Old 05-11-2006
Data error in managing linklist

I have used link list in my program to operate on set of values
the operations that i am doing : add , delete from link list
when i am deleting the intermidiate or last value it is not giving any error but when i am deleting the 1 st value then program hangs

can anyone suggest me the reason

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

managing users

I need to setup several accounts on a solaris system. (passwd,shadow,group) My question is : How can I create a group which can access a machine, but only in certain directories? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartJuniorUnix
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

best solution for managing many nameservers

Hello, i was searching around for good solution for managing many nameservers to add the records on the slave servers and update them and if possible some web-based manegment for non-experianced customers. anyone has an idea where can i find such solution? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bashar
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Managing nodes???

Does anyone know something about this? I have no idea what it means and how to do it. but if anyone can give me and explanation and also point me to a website, i'd really appreciate it (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Managing FileSystems on Solaris

Hello. I have got Solaris 10 8/07 on x86 installed successfully using CDs. While I had inserted 1st CD - I created 2 new filesystems also. But now after entering into Solaris - How do I manipulate sizes or created/delete filesystems by going to terminal? Thank you! (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: panchpan
15 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Managing Geeks

Hi, I recently found this article in computerworld and I think it is very true - at least in my company ... what do you guys think - is the author right? Is it ignorant management that makes us IT people seem to be anti-social and weird? Please share your thoughts Kind regards zxmaus (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
5 Replies

6. Solaris

Problems managing user

I installed Solaris 10 in an old Dell computer given to me. The filesystem is ZFS (Default). The problem is that after logging in as root (first login) I wanted to add a user : n2jkw. I added the user at /export/home/n2jkw BTW, /export/home is where the 150G extra Hard Drive is mounted to.... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: n2jkw
20 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

expr help - managing strings

Hi guys, I need to use regular expressions in linux and I'm not quite experience in that field, maybe someone could give me some help with it. Basically, I need to take a text like this. A234321=http://www.google..... a normal URL But, I need to take the string starting at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ocramas
0 Replies

8. Programming

Managing and using PTSes

Hello. I need to simulate a few serial links (doing a simulation of an application for a robot) and found socat which, at least with minicom, is working flawlessly. I would really like to make pts static: ie same numbers between reboots, and automatic (not me opening terminals and leaving... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: erupter
2 Replies
NEXT(1)                                                              [nmh-1.5]                                                             NEXT(1)

NAME
next - show the next message SYNOPSIS
next [+folder] [-showproc program] [-showmimeproc program] [-header | -noheader] [-checkmime | -nocheckmime] [switches for showproc or showmimeproc] [-version] [-help] DESCRIPTION
Next performs a show on the next message in the specified (or current) folder. Like show, it passes any switches on to the program show- proc or showmimeproc, which is called to list the message. This command is almost exactly equivalent to "show next". Consult the manual entry for show(1) for all the details. FILES
$HOME/.mh_profile The user profile PROFILE COMPONENTS
Path: To determine the user's nmh directory Current-Folder: To find the default current folder showproc: Program to show non-MIME messages showmimeproc: Program to show MIME messages SEE ALSO
show(1), prev(1) DEFAULTS
`+folder' defaults to the current folder `-checkmime' `-header' CONTEXT
If a folder is specified, it will become the current folder. The message that is shown (i.e., the next message in sequence) will become the current message. BUGS
next is really a link to the show program. As a result, if you make a link to next and that link is not called next, your link will act like show instead. To circumvent this, add a profile-entry for the link to your nmh profile and add the argument next to the entry. MH.6.8 11 June 2012 NEXT(1)