Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hash Funtion properties
Special Forums Cybersecurity Hash Funtion properties Post 302072432 by cbkihong on Tuesday 2nd of May 2006 09:39:36 PM
Old 05-02-2006
Hello,

This is an easy problem elementary to any cryptography courses. Didn't your teacher cover it? However, please be reminded of the following forum rule here:

Quote:
(6) Do not post classroom or homework problems.
Go and revise your textbook.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete funtion

Neo, eariler today i had tossed up a post then realized i didnt want it up so i tried to delete it and it wouldnt let me. is this a functionality that you have active? To allow a user to delete any topic they started would be a great thing, i think it will also help on not haveing double posts... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
2 Replies

2. Programming

compile funtion

Hi, This is the first time, i am doing UNIX & C stuff. I have written one funtion like #include <stdio.h> seq(num) int num; { int i,sum; for (i=1; i<=num;i++) sum+=i; return(sum); } this seq funtion should have return values to unix script. like .. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sundarm
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print Entire hash list (hash of hashes)

I have a script with dynamic hash of hashes , and I want to print the entire hash (with all other hashes). Itried to do it recursively by checking if the current key is a hash and if yes call the current function again with refference to the sub hash. Most of the printing seems to be OK but in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Alalush
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Assigning a hash to another hash key

Hello, I have a hash in hsh. I need to assign it to another hash globalHsh. I think the below statement does not work $globalHsh{$id} = %hsh; What is the right way to assign it? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rsanjay
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Hash:Can not keep hash data in the same order that it was inserted

Can Someone explain me why even using Tie::IxHash I can not get the output data in the same order that it was inserted? See code below. #!/usr/bin/perl use warnings; use Tie::IxHash; use strict; tie (my %programs, "Tie::IxHash"); while (my $line = <DATA>) { chomp $line; my(... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jgfcoimbra
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl hash - using a range as a hash key.

Hi, In Perl, is it possible to use a range of numbers with '..' as a key in a hash? Something in like: %hash = ( '768..1536' => '1G', '1537..2560' => '2G' ); That is, the range operation is evaluated, and all members of the range are... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsw
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to check/display/edit funtion

Hi, I have this output: $ type msq msq is a function I thought it an alias, can you tell me how to I can find this function and where ? Thanks for help. I'm on RH and HP-UX Best T Continued here (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: trento17
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare values of hashes of hash for n number of hash in perl without sorting.

Hi, I have an hashes of hash, where hash is dynamic, it can be n number of hash. i need to compare data_count values of all . my %result ( $abc => { 'data_count' => '10', 'ID' => 'ABC122', } $def => { 'data_count' => '20', 'ID' => 'defASe', ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asak
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dynamically parse BibTeX and create hash of hash

Hello gurus, Iam trying to parse following BibTex file (bibliography.bib): @book{Lee2000a, abstract = {Abstract goes here}, author = {Lee, Wenke and Stolfo, Salvatore J}, title = {{Data mining approaches for intrusion detection}}, year = {2000} } @article{Forrest1996, abstract =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakatana
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to print hash of hash in table format

Hi, I have a hash of hash where it has name, activities and count i have data like this - $result->{$name}->{$activities} = $value; content of that are - name - robert tom cat peter activities - running, eating, sleeping , drinking, work i need to print output as below ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: asak
3 Replies
PPI::Token::QuoteLike(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  PPI::Token::QuoteLike(3)

NAME
PPI::Token::QuoteLike - Quote-like operator abstract base class INHERITANCE
PPI::Token::QuoteLike isa PPI::Token isa PPI::Element DESCRIPTION
The "PPI::Token::QuoteLike" class is never instantiated, and simply provides a common abstract base class for the five quote-like operator classes. In PPI, a "quote-like" is the set of quote-like things that exclude the string quotes and regular expressions. The subclasses of "PPI::Token::QuoteLike" are: qw{} - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Words `` - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Backtick qx{} - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Command qr// - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Regexp <FOO> - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Readline The names are hopefully obvious enough not to have to explain what each class is. See their pages for more details. You may note that the backtick and command quote-like are treated separately, even though they do the same thing. This is intentional, as the inherit from and are processed by two different parts of the PPI's quote engine. SUPPORT
See the support section in the main module. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.16.3 2011-02-26 PPI::Token::QuoteLike(3)