Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: dont understand
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? dont understand Post 302072120 by thunderfastfox on Thursday 27th of April 2006 05:54:55 PM
Old 04-27-2006
Java Well yes i agree

Well yes..... There are to many unnecessary rules Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

I dont want this

Im creating a sort of shell, for my cybercafe This will restrict my clients from accessing unwanted materials so im programming a similar bash to 1. to meet my goals 2. to learn new things. im creating it in C, please have a look at the attachement. i wish to avoid having a blank space... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: C|[anti-trust]
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dont Know How to Phrase the Title

Ok i have an expect script that logs into an appliance kinda like a Cisco router, runs a command, and I need to get some calculation out of the output of that command. The reason I have to use an expect script is the data I am trying to harvest does not have an SNMP variable assigned to it. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: barney34
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

dont't find right regex

I have a string which contains following information: <SZ.T><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" SIZE="+3">Bundesregierung nimmt sich dicke Deutsche vor</FONT></P></SZ.T> <SZ.UT><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT SIZE="+1"><I> Seehofer und Schmidt planen Kampagne gegen... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: trek
3 Replies

4. Programming

Need help with this c++ source code! DOnt understand what some stuff mean.

Okay so I am just starting programming c++. I just started started to red "C++ for Dummies yesterday and theres a lot of things I do not understand from this book and this source code especially. I will first post the full source code and then post questions about certain thing, usually what they... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: orszhak
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

i dont know where problem!!

okthanksi solve it :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dream23
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

urgent :S dont know why its not working

hello, i am trying to put users2 information to file appraisalrecord, however it is not working and i tried everything. overall, i just want to show that when they enter the user number it will verify in the file to see does that user number exist, if yes they have to a new user number if no they... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bassmasta1
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i dont know how to solve this error

can while do make aloop as do while in c language ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: teefa
1 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Dont Allow Exitting from a Script

Hello, I wrote a script and disabled Ctrl+C using trap ' ' 2 For security, I cannot allow users to exit the script on their own for then they would have access to the command prompt. Are there any other cases that I need to cover? Thank you. I'm new to scripting. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: fzivkovi
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Bad substituion error : Dont understand why

Hi Folks - I'm getting the following error message when executing my script: $ chmod +x Winexe_Admin.sh $ ./Winexe_Admin.sh Script Name: Winexe_Admin.sh Script Name without EXT: Winexe_Admin ./Winexe_Admin.sh: line 43: ${_MAINPATH}${_LOGPATH}${LOGPATH$}${_YEAR}_${_MONTH}${_DAY}: bad... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SIMMS7400
2 Replies
AUGENRULES:(8)						  System Administration Utilities					    AUGENRULES:(8)

NAME
augenrules - a script that merges component audit rule files SYNOPSIS
augenrules [--check] [--load] DESCRIPTION
augenrules is a script that merges all component audit rules files, found in the audit rules directory, /etc/audit/rules.d, placing the merged file in /etc/audit/audit.rules. Component audit rule files, must end in .rules in order to be processed. All other files in /etc/audit/rules.d are ignored. The files are concatenated in order, based on their natural sort (see -v option of ls(1)) and stripped of empty and comment (#) lines. The last processed -D directive without an option, if present, is always emitted as the first line in the resultant file. Those with an option are replicated in place. The last processed -b directive, if present, is always emitted as the second line in the resultant file. The last processed -f directive, if present, is always emitted as the third line in the resultant file. The last processed -e directive, if present, is always emitted as the last line in the resultant file. The generated file is only copied to /etc/audit/rules.d, if it differs. OPTIONS
--check test if rules have changed and need updating without overwriting audit.rules. --load load old or newly built rules into the kernel. FILES
/etc/audit/rules.d/ /etc/audit/audit.rules SEE ALSO
audit.rules(8), auditctl(8), auditd(8). Red Hat Apr 2013 AUGENRULES:(8)