Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO 6 and SQL client
Operating Systems SCO SCO 6 and SQL client Post 302072028 by rdhavale on Wednesday 26th of April 2006 01:22:47 PM
Old 04-26-2006
SCO 6 and SQL client

Is there a open source SQL client or iSQL or any sql client that works with SCO6 openserver? And if there is where can I download it from?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

(perl) Microsoft SQL Server client for solaris. cant find it...

let me save everyone the pain that it caused me. This is all free. And make sure it is in this order 1) make sure you have the latest version of perl installed 2) make sure you have NET:aemon installed 3) make sure you have RPC::PlServer & PlClient (the bundle has both) 4) make sure... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Storing multiple sql queries output into variable by running sql command only once

Hi All, I want to run multiple sql queries and store the data in variable but i want to use sql command only once. Is there a way without running sql command twice and storing.Please advise. Eg : Select 'Query 1 output' from dual; Select 'Query 2 output' from dual; I want to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rokkesh
3 Replies
CLOSE(7)							   SQL Commands 							  CLOSE(7)

NAME
CLOSE - close a cursor SYNOPSIS
CLOSE { name | ALL } DESCRIPTION
CLOSE frees the resources associated with an open cursor. After the cursor is closed, no subsequent operations are allowed on it. A cursor should be closed when it is no longer needed. Every non-holdable open cursor is implicitly closed when a transaction is terminated by COMMIT or ROLLBACK. A holdable cursor is implicitly closed if the transaction that created it aborts via ROLLBACK. If the creating transaction successfully commits, the holdable cursor remains open until an explicit CLOSE is executed, or the client disconnects. PARAMETERS
name The name of an open cursor to close. ALL Close all open cursors. NOTES
PostgreSQL does not have an explicit OPEN cursor statement; a cursor is considered open when it is declared. Use the DECLARE [declare(7)] statement to declare a cursor. You can see all available cursors by querying the pg_cursors system view. If a cursor is closed after a savepoint which is later rolled back, the CLOSE is not rolled back; that is, the cursor remains closed. EXAMPLES
Close the cursor liahona: CLOSE liahona; COMPATIBILITY
CLOSE is fully conforming with the SQL standard. CLOSE ALL is a PostgreSQL extension. SEE ALSO
DECLARE [declare(7)], FETCH [fetch(7)], MOVE [move(7)] SQL - Language Statements 2010-05-14 CLOSE(7)