Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Any tool to examine the error or traffic on the machine? Post 302071902 by Awadhesh on Tuesday 25th of April 2006 01:39:51 PM
Old 04-25-2006
Re

Here is some link for you http://www.starlink.rl.ac.uk/star/do...htx/ssn30.html

Regards,

Awadhesh

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to examine the memory usage??

Hello, I'm working with Linux 2.4.18 I'll like to know, if there is a way to know exactly what is using the RAM memory of my box. I try with ps command, but the size of the memory usage than I can calculate, it is very diferent compared with the information that I get with the free command. ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: comadreja
11 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

examine core file after abort()

I'm running Red Hat Linux 2.6.7 on a x86_64 box. I have a core file from a program that called abort(). Does anyone here know how can I get a backtrace? (Re-creating the error with svd running inside gdb has proved impossible). % gdb svd core.25223 GNU gdb Red Hat Linux... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: svact
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

To find the LATEST file from a dir on REMOTE machine and SCP to local machine?

Hi All, URGENT - Please help me form a scipt for this: I need the LATEST file from a dir on REMOTE machine to be SCP'd to a dir on local machine. (and I need to execute this from local server) I know that the below cmd is used to find the LATEST file from a dir. But this command is not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: me_ub
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to make some condition when program/tool unsuccesfully ends with error..

Simply, when i have tool "pdftotext", "sed" or "wget" and if this tool make an error in converting or downloading or something, I want to terminate my script...something like: if ; then exit 1 fi bud I dont know how..can you help guys?:confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lukasito
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to examine and open a text file?

Hi I am a new to linux, i was faced a file to know is a text file but its type isnt text document and i can not open it please guide me. Regards ---------- Post updated at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous update was at 02:40 AM ---------- Thank you for your cooperation, my OS is a centOS 5.5... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mkhorami76
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with examine the number files in directories given as arguments

Hi , this is homework .. I have to finish it tomorrow, I did my best , but I found it so difficult .. Can You HELP Me ??! Write a bash shell script filestatic. The script should examine the number files in directories given as arguments (parameters) to this script. a. if one argument is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abo-el-sos
1 Replies

7. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

While Connecting to Google networking. Error = Unusual traffic from your computer network.

Hello, I am working in office, where, more than 60 clients machines (only 16 machines are on windows) are there and one server Centos Server, I have configured clients with server, so that internet will be used form only one IP. Only 1 ip is assigned, but now a days, my client machines are... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RedRocks!!
2 Replies

8. Solaris

I/O error on Solaris sparc machine

I am getting below error when trying to find for the files under /var/spool/ directory. unix@test1 >ls -la /var/spool /var/spool: I/O error Please advise (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prash358
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

My RHEL virtual Machine Does not have Virtual Machine Manager Desktop Tool

My RHEL virtual Machine Does not have Virtual Machine Manager Desktop Tool Hi, I don't seem to have the Virtual Machine Manager Desktop tool set up on my RHEL6 Machine. The Linux machine runs off VMWare player and I'm not sure whether it is a VMWare software issue or a problem with the RHEL6... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: accipiter1
2 Replies

10. IP Networking

3 public servers: middle machine for traffic forwarding

With the following machines... Server 1: PPTP client windows; Public IP: 1.1.1.1 Server 3: PPTP server centos6; Public IP: 3.3.3.3 Connecting VPN server3 from server1 works correctly! Goal is to have a middle server forwarding traffic in both ways Server 1: PPTP client windows; Public IP:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pedroz
0 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)