Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Work on Linux Using Bootable CD ?? Post 302071812 by newbie07 on Tuesday 25th of April 2006 12:48:47 AM
Old 04-25-2006
Thanks Man ..

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ISDN on Linux..will it work?

Hi everyone! I going to change from a 56k modem to a ISDN connection and was wondering if this will work under Linux and what i would need to get it up and running ? (on Mandrake 8.0).. thanx in advance.. grtz phaelanx :) (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phaelanx
4 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Make non-bootable scsi drive, bootable

In our HP/Unix system, our master scsi drive was bootable and our mirrored drive was non-bootable. Are any of these alternatives possible: 1) Make the non-bootable scsi drive bootable? How? 2) Create a bootable scsi drive, then copy the mirrored data to the newly created scsi drive? I seek... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bfisk
1 Replies

3. Linux

A working bootable Linux XP Desktop 4.0.31 ISO image?

Hi everyone, I want to run on VMWare the Linux XP 2010 Desktop 4.0.31 distro, Iīve downloaded the latest realese from its website (Trustverse Desktop 4.0 RC1 -build 31)-->http://www.linux-xp.com/desktop/download/. Itīs 4.47 GB in size, but when I mount on an ISO software, the size is 2.75GB... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cgkmal
0 Replies

4. Linux

Linux make bootable archive

Can anybody suggest me software to backup Linux server and to make them boot able (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

[?] Does Netflix work on Linux in Firefox?

I've tried to totally ignore Netfix to date, though I might change my mind. But I refuse to keep a Windows box running for any reason. Is anyone streaming movies from Netflix and watching them on a Linux box? I went to netflix.com to look for the requirements page. None. OK, how about a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: KenJackson
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

How to create a bootable ISO from running Linux box?

Hi All, I have one query on creating bootable ISO. I have installed Centos 5.6 and done few configuration changes which is needed for deploying my App. Later I have deployed my app. Now Centos is up and running in a dedicated box along with my app. Now I want to create the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalpeer
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

My script work on Linux but not work in sunos.

My script work on Linux but not work in sun os. my script. logFiles="sentLog1.log sentLog2.log" intial_time="0 0" logLocation="/usr/local/tomcat/logs/" sleepTime=600 failMessage=":: $(tput bold)Log not update$(tput rmso) = " successMessage="OK" arr=($logFiles)... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ooilinlove
7 Replies

8. Red Hat

RHEL Linux 6.2 to 7.3 - Bootable iso

Hi All On one of my sandbox machine, I want to replace RHEL 6.2 to RHEL 7.3. I am using both developer editions. rhel-server-7.3-x86_64-dvd.iso ... This is what I have downloaded from Red Hat Enterprise Linux Download | Red Hat Developers My understanding is this file would work as a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: videsh77
1 Replies
Pod::Perldoc::ToNroff(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Pod::Perldoc::ToNroff(3)

NAME
Pod::Perldoc::ToNroff - let Perldoc convert Pod to nroff SYNOPSIS
perldoc -o nroff -d something.3 Some::Modulename DESCRIPTION
This is a "plug-in" class that allows Perldoc to use Pod::Man as a formatter class. The following options are supported: center, date, fixed, fixedbold, fixeditalic, fixedbolditalic, quotes, release, section Those options are explained in Pod::Man. For example: perldoc -o nroff -w center:Pod -d something.3 Some::Modulename CAVEAT
This module may change to use a different pod-to-nroff formatter class in the future, and this may change what options are supported. SEE ALSO
Pod::Man, Pod::Perldoc, Pod::Perldoc::ToMan COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMERS
Copyright (c) 2002 Sean M. Burke. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. AUTHOR
Current maintainer: Mark Allen "<mallen@cpan.org>" Past contributions from: brian d foy "<bdfoy@cpan.org>" Adriano R. Ferreira "<ferreira@cpan.org>", Sean M. Burke "<sburke@cpan.org>" perl v5.16.3 2013-04-27 Pod::Perldoc::ToNroff(3)