Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX for x86
Operating Systems AIX AIX for x86 Post 302071412 by andryk on Wednesday 19th of April 2006 10:26:46 AM
Old 04-19-2006
You cant afford to get access to a Power box or what ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris 8 x86

Hi There, I search a lot across the board but didn't find answer... first of all... I installed the Companion CD. So Kde is supposed to work... I ran the script to have it in my login screen, and it's there... but when I enter it, it only kicks me to the login screen once... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Erythro73
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Darwin x86

so, what's everyone's opinion on Darwin (x86 rendition)? is it worth installing at the moment? pros? cons? comments? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Karma
5 Replies

3. Solaris

solaris on x86

hi, need help! i've installed solaris 9 on my x86 box...problems with kdmconfig. here what i have: 1- Dell 17" Flat monitor ( 31kHz-80kHz horizontal and 56 Hz-76Hz Vertical) 2- Matrox Millenium G550 card what choices do i have to made? best regards thank you in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hmaiida
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 X86

Ok here goes, this MCSE is now fed up with MS, they are telling me that my Legal XP has a s/num they didnt issue. After countless emails I am P with them and am loooking for a new OS. Tried Linux, got it working but seems too flaky for me. Have installed Solaris 10 X86 (on a temp pc AMD Athlon... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mickie
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Installation on X86

Hi...., Actually i want to install sun OS 9 in intel system.while installing with CD,system is booting and i'm getting error is "boot panic error".i'm using SATA harddisk.pls give me the solutions for this error. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rjay.com
2 Replies

6. HP-UX

HP on x86

i am an AIX system administrator, but i never work before on HP-UX, so my question is can i run an HP-UX on x86 PC and from where can i get a version of HP-UX for evaluation or free!! Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheEngineer
4 Replies

7. AIX

does AIX run on x86 or x64?

wondering if there are any opportunities to learning AIX on regular hardware :) thanks, manny (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manny
11 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

x86 or Sparc?

What is the command to check if Solaris x86 or Sparc is installed in your system? I tried executing uname -a, but i'm not sure if i found the answer. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hrist
3 Replies

9. AIX

Nim on AIX 7.1 used to migrate AIX 5.3 to AIX 6.1...is possible?

Using nimadm: nimadm -j nimadmvg -c sap024 -s spot_6100 -l lpp_6100 -d "hdisk1" -Y Initializing the NIM master. Initializing NIM client sap024. 0505-205 nimadm: The level of bos.alt_disk_install.rte installed in SPOT spot_6100 (6.1.3.4) does not match the NIM master's level (7.1.1.2).... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sciacca75
2 Replies

10. AIX

IBM Virtual Machine OS on intel x86 and x64? IBM AIX OS on IBM Virtual Machine?

Hi There, I have zero information and zero knowledge for IBM virtual machine except Amazon cloud and VMware ESXi (Only Linux OS available). Anyone could provide me the following answer - Can IBM VM been deploy on X86 and X64 (Intel Chip)? If answer is yes any chance to deploy AIX OS... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenyung
13 Replies
glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT						  glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutButtonBoxFunc - sets the dial & button box button callback for the current window. SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> void glutButtonBoxFunc(void (*func)(int button, int state)); ARGUMENTS
func The new button box callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutButtonBoxFunc sets the dial & button box button callback for the current window. The dial & button box button callback for a window is called when the window has dial & button box input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates dial & button box button presses. The button parameter will be the button number (starting at one). The number of available dial & button box buttons can be determined with glutDeviceGet(GLUT_NUM_BUTTON_BOX_BUTTONS). The state is either GLUT_UP or GLUT_DOWN indicating whether the callback was due to a release or press respectively. Registering a dial & button box button callback when a dial & button box device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no dial & button box button callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutButtonBoxFunc disables the generation of dial & button box button callbacks. When a new window is created, no dial & button box button callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutDialsFunc, glutDeviceGet, glutSpaceballButtonFunc, glutTabletButtonFunc AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)