Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to delete registration please? Post 302070649 by Perderabo on Thursday 6th of April 2006 11:06:10 AM
Old 04-06-2006
There is no way for a user to delete his or her id. Just don't use it if you don't want it anymore. Accounts that are inactive for a very long time will eventually be purged. But that is a manual process and it happens sporadically.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

DNS registration

How can I set up a DNS to host several registered domains on my own computer or where can I find information related with this? Rigo.:confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rigo
3 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Need help with forum registration

i can not register, please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: friender@mail
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Problem with registration

When I'm trying to register it says that my e-mail adress )is banned by administrator. Why? Thanks PS The same problem occurs with other 2 adresses I have (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mihail
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 without registration

Hello people, I'm a private one and have no a support contract with Oracle, Sun Microsystems. And I want to test the Solaris10 U10 and play with no limit. I can use the Solaris 10 U10 without registration. Or must I obtain a contract to Sun for this test Thanks for the answer greeting ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alkhatw
4 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration request.

Hi, i got several questions regarding Solaris 10 configuration which i would like to ask here. Unfortunately Russia is blacklisted so I cannot register the normal way. My IP is: 5.19.nnn.nnn email: <removed> Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nongrato
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Character first registration

friends I have the following code that works perfect while read linea do largo=${#linea} echo "largo es///////////: $largo " if then echo "Longitud De Registro Invalida" echo " $linea > ERROR DE LONGITUD" >> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
2 Replies
Dragger Classes(3)						       Coin							Dragger Classes(3)

NAME
Dragger Classes - Classes class SoCenterballDragger The SoCenterballDragger class is a dragger you can rotate and translate. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoDirectionalLightDragger The SoDirectionalLightDragger class provides interactive geometry for manipulating a directional light source. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoDragPointDragger The SoDragPointDragger class provides mechanisms for moving a point in 3D. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoDragger The SoDragger class is the base class for all draggers. Draggers is a mechanism used for letting the end-users of your application code interact with elements in 3D, by scaling, rotating or translating geometry or other instances in the scene (like cameras or lightsources). " class SoHandleBoxDragger The SoHandleBoxDragger class provides support for interactive scaling and translation. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoJackDragger The SoJackDragger class is a dragger you can translate, rotate and scale. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoPointLightDragger The SoPointLightDragger class provides interactive geometry for manipulating a point light source. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoRotateCylindricalDragger The SoRotateCylindricalDragger class is for rotating geometry around a single axis. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoRotateDiscDragger The SoRotateDiscDragger class is for rotating geometry around a single axis. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoRotateSphericalDragger The SoRotateSphericalDragger class is for rotating geometry in any direction. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoScale1Dragger The SoScale1Dragger class provides a mechanism for the end-user to scale in one dimension. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoScale2Dragger The SoScale2Dragger class provides a mechanism for the end-user to scale in two dimensions. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoScale2UniformDragger The SoScale2UniformDragger class provides a mechanism for the end-user to scale in two dimensions. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoScaleUniformDragger The SoScaleUniformDragger class provides a mechanism for the end-user to scale in three dimensions. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoSpotLightDragger The SoSpotLightDragger class provides interactive geometry for manipulating a spotlight. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoTabBoxDragger The SoTabBoxDragger wraps a box around geometry you can then translate and scale. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoTabPlaneDragger The SoTabPlaneDragger class is a dragger you can translate and scale within a plane. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoTrackballDragger The SoTrackballDragger provides the end-user with rotation and scaling interaction possibilities. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoTransformBoxDragger The SoTransformBoxDragger provides a box which can be translated, scaled and rotated. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoTransformerDragger The SoTransformerDragger provides geometry for translation, scaling and rotations. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoTranslate1Dragger The SoTranslate1Dragger class provides a mechanism for the end-user to translate along an axis. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " class SoTranslate2Dragger The SoTranslate2Dragger class provides a mechanism for the end-user to translate in a plane. Here's how the dragger looks with its default geometry in the inactive state: " Detailed Description Draggers are interactive components in the scene graph that respond to, and are controlled by mouse and keyboard events. They are used in manipulators as the user interface for the manipulation action, often many draggers combined at the same time. See also: Manipulator Classes Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Coin from the source code. Version 3.1.3 Wed May 23 2012 Dragger Classes(3)