Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to delete registration please? Post 302070649 by Perderabo on Thursday 6th of April 2006 11:06:10 AM
Old 04-06-2006
There is no way for a user to delete his or her id. Just don't use it if you don't want it anymore. Accounts that are inactive for a very long time will eventually be purged. But that is a manual process and it happens sporadically.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

DNS registration

How can I set up a DNS to host several registered domains on my own computer or where can I find information related with this? Rigo.:confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rigo
3 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Need help with forum registration

i can not register, please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: friender@mail
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Problem with registration

When I'm trying to register it says that my e-mail adress )is banned by administrator. Why? Thanks PS The same problem occurs with other 2 adresses I have (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mihail
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 without registration

Hello people, I'm a private one and have no a support contract with Oracle, Sun Microsystems. And I want to test the Solaris10 U10 and play with no limit. I can use the Solaris 10 U10 without registration. Or must I obtain a contract to Sun for this test Thanks for the answer greeting ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alkhatw
4 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration request.

Hi, i got several questions regarding Solaris 10 configuration which i would like to ask here. Unfortunately Russia is blacklisted so I cannot register the normal way. My IP is: 5.19.nnn.nnn email: <removed> Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nongrato
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Character first registration

friends I have the following code that works perfect while read linea do largo=${#linea} echo "largo es///////////: $largo " if then echo "Longitud De Registro Invalida" echo " $linea > ERROR DE LONGITUD" >> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
2 Replies
atexit(3)						     Library Functions Manual							 atexit(3)

NAME
atexit - register a function to be called at program termination SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
registers the function func to be called, without arguments, at normal program termination. Functions registered by are called in reverse order of registration. An call during exit processing is always unsuccessful. The number of registered functions should not exceed as specified in When necessary, or (see crt0(3) and dld.sl(5) for PA-RISC systems or dld.so(5) for Itanium-based systems) registers one or more functions with to allow some processing at normal program termination. This registration occurs before any other. RETURN VALUE
returns zero if the registration is successful; non-zero if unsuccessful. SEE ALSO
exit(2), crt0(3), dld.sl(5) for PA-RISC systems. dld.so(5) for Itanium-based systems. STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
atexit(3)