Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux By angle-brackets/"pipe" button doesn't work? Post 302070181 by riwa on Sunday 2nd of April 2006 06:43:26 PM
Old 04-02-2006
MySQL

Problem Solved!!

It was my keyboard-manufacturer-setting that was wrong (strange only ONE button got messed up though).

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

my "case" doesn't work !

I'm using the case statement in the following script and it always takes the "*" default choice while it should be "3". I wonder why ??? dt_auj=`date +%d` NBLOG=`ls -al /users/notes01/LOG/t*|awk '{print $7}'|grep $dt_auj|wc -l` case $NBLOG in 1) cat ~/LOG/console-notes > $fic_tmp1 ;; 2)... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nicol
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Why "@z=$x+$y" doesn't work?

253 lab2-36:~/try_direct/another> set x=1;set y=2;@z=$x+$y @z=1+2: Command not found. 254 lab2-36:~/try_direct/another> (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: endeavour1985
11 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sometimes "ps -elf" command doesn't work

when i give "ps -elf" or "ps" system gets hung. if i press "^c" come out from it... pls help..what should i do to get it resolved. thanks CKanth (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanthus2002
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help! "grep" doesn't work for me!

totally pis*ed off. I have a data set (xxx.txt), as follows: chr1 3821 rs127372 A/C 0.823 chr1 3822 rs127376 A/C/G 0.899 chr1 3722 rs612634 A/C 9.22 chr1 3262 rs7152 A/T 0.22 chr1 3711 rs737 A/C/G 0.2323 ....... I only want to get those lines... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaixinsjtu
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk's getline < "-" seems not work for pipe

Hi all, I have an gawk script to get user's input, So I use getline name < "-" (or getline name < "/dev/stdin") in my script They both work fine when my script deals with files. But it is broken for pipes. When I try "some command | my awk script", the variable name just gets an empty... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: qiulang
17 Replies

6. AIX

"/" doesn't work on command prompt for searching commands last typed

When I use "/" to look for a particular command that I typed in the current session it says D02:-/home/user1/temp> /job ksh: /job: not found. D02:-/home/user1/temp> previously it used to fetch all the commands which had job in it.. for example subjob, endjob, joblist etc... may I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: meetzap
7 Replies

7. AIX

AIX 5.3 on p275 - "|" key doesn't work (!)

More issues. The "|" key doesn't work at all, either in the text terminal or in mwm (which starts fine when I do "startx"). How am I supposed to troubleshoot without a "|" key? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smithfarm
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why doesn't "grep -w" ALWAYS work?

Working with IP addresses is a pain... Here's my problem: I'm putting some interface information to a file: 3.185.201.2 | Tu1102 152.162.54.130 | Gi0/2.36 3.185.226.2 | Gi0/1 3.185.0.82 | Tu1 ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: turk22
12 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script: "mkdir -p" doesn't work with var(cat x)

Hello, :) I've an issue with the creation of a directory, All work without it :mad: So, below, my scripts with the debug output : #!/bin/bash # PATHS HOME_BACKUP="/home/backup" HOME_SCRIPT="/home/scripts/test/backup_server" TARGET="/var/www" # DATE DATE_Ymd=$(date +%Y-%m-%d) #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Arnaudh78
1 Replies
glutTabletButtonFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT					       glutTabletButtonFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutTabletButtonFunc - sets the special keyboard callback for the current window. SYNTAX
void glutTabletButtonFunc(void (*func)(int button, int state, int x, int y)); ARGUMENTS
func The new tablet button callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutTabletButtonFunc sets the tablet button callback for the current window. The tablet button callback for a window is called when the window has tablet input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates tablet button presses. The button parame- ter will be the button number (starting at one). The number of available tablet buttons can be determined with glutDe- viceGet(GLUT_NUM_TABLET_BUTTONS). The state is either GLUT_UP or GLUT_DOWN indicating whether the callback was due to a release or press respectively. The x and y callback parameters indicate the window relative coordinates when the tablet button state changed. Registering a tablet button callback when a tablet device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no tablet button callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutTabletButtonFunc disables the generation of tablet button callbacks. When a new window is created, no tablet button callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutTabletMotionFunc, glutDeviceGet, glutMotionFunc, glutSpaceballMotionFunc AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutTabletButtonFunc(3GLUT)