Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ML integration on Media
Operating Systems AIX ML integration on Media Post 302070167 by spacewalker on Sunday 2nd of April 2006 08:41:58 AM
Old 04-02-2006
Tools ML integration on Media

Hello to all,

Someone knows how to create a AIX Bootable Media with a Maintenance Level integrated on it?

Regards.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Integration of NIS and NFS

Hi, we have to setup a NFS and NIS in our company , we have engineering group located on its own subnet ( 40 sparc based system running solaris8 ) and the Sales group located on its own subnet( 30 sparc based system running solaris8 ). We have to locate both the NIS and NFS Server in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Far
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Integration by trapezoidal rule

Hi everybody: Somebody know or have a simple script which can calculate the integration from a database using the trapezoidal rule in awk. I have a file like: 0.490 952.296 284.19 11.3169 0.002481 0.488 0.01 0.500 965.57 288.25 11.3395 2.48E-03 0.048 0.01 0.510 964.47 288.25 10.8759... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonet
0 Replies

3. Programming

Linux and Php integration help .

I m devoloping a website which communicate with Linux server . Whenever a page is loaded it runs one script on Linux server. My problem is a simple commands like date , ls runs very smoothly. But whenever i execute big script.It wont display the output. My knowledge of PHP is very less i m... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
2 Replies

4. Programming

NS3 with MQTT integration. HELP !!!!

Hi, I'm doing my thesis on the NS3 environment. I need to integrate it with mqtt. Mqtt provides a (mosquitto) broker / server, and it expects to have clients connect to it. A client could be a publisher (publishes data on the broker) or a subscriber (receives data from the broker it has subscribed... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: KishIsrael
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris Integration

I want to integrate two diffrent servers of SUN at different location. How to integrate them.Please help me or give me a link or doc which is useful Regards Kaushal (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xal_kaushi
2 Replies

6. Linux

Selenium Integration

Hi People, I am trying to run Selenium Scripts on my server. System is a Linux Box and I am accessing it via Putty. I have some basic admin privileges for it. The Steps: 1. A build.xml has been created which has this o RELEASE_ROOT this has been set to the Java Project folder. o... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankur328
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Selenium Integration in Builds

Hi All, I have this scenario in place: 1. I have checked in Selenium Java files (Test cases) into my usual build and they are getting compiled in .class files. 2. I also have a build.xml which is used to run these tests. It basically has this: RELEASE_ROOT this has been set to the Java... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankur328
11 Replies
bttape(8)						      System Manager's Manual							 bttape(8)

NAME
bttape - Bootable Tape Creation utility SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/sysman bttape [-ui cui | gui [-display displayname] ] OPTIONS
Specifies the user interface to be invoked. The choices are: Invokes the command line interface. Invokes the graphical user interface. Specific command line options that will be used to interact. DESCRIPTION
The Bootable Tape Creation utility is used by the system administrator to create a bootable system image, that consists of a standalone kernel and copies of specified file systems. This standalone kernel is known as a miniroot and contains the requirements for a minimal operating system. In the event of a crash recovery, the system administrator can boot and restore file systems from the bootable system image by using the btextract(8) utility. During the creation of the bootable system image, you are prompted for the kernel name, the tape device, and the type of miniroot file sys- tem, that is, a memory file system or disk partition to be used for the bootable tape image. You are also prompted for the pathname of the Miniroot Append file, which lets you specify which additional files or directories should be included in the miniroot. The size of the Miniroot Append file should not exceed 360KB. You are also prompted for the pathname of the File System Backup File which defines which file systems are backed up to tape. Each line of this file specifies one file system by its device name, mount point, and type of file system. The bttape(8) utility provides for the creation and modification of these files. The bttape command has two user interface options: Graphical user interface (GUI) Command line interface (CUI) Online help is available for the bttape application. To get help, select any Help button or use the Help pull-down menu. Running the Graphical User Interface Option: The bttape application can be invoked from: The CDE Application Manager Application Group: System_Admin System Admin SubGroup: Storage_Management To start bttape from the command line, enter: /usr/sbin/sysman bttape -gui Running the Command Line Interface Option: To start the bttape command line interface, enter the following command from the terminal: /usr/sbin/sysman bttape -ui cui [cuioptions] RESTRICTIONS
You must have the appropriate privileges to use this application. FILES
Bootable Tape Creation utility Help Volume Managment interface files User-defined file User-defined file to designate which file systems to back up SEE ALSO
Commands: X(1X), btcreate(8), btextract(8) System Administration bttape(8)