Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ncurses not in library?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers ncurses not in library? Post 302070135 by cbkihong on Friday 31st of March 2006 07:18:10 PM
Old 03-31-2006
Is there a "config.log" file generated? Usually it contains a log of the tests performed (maybe also with the line number in the configure script recorded) so you can perform yourself.

Also those tests with error are output in full in that file.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

curses (ncurses) library question

Hi again. I'm using the curses functions simply to output data to the screen in certain areas. Very simple, just using the full screen, no windows. The problem is that I'm calling mvprintw from within several child processes in the same session, and the output is going bananas. ie, no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TelePlayer
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Using Ncurses for testing vi

Hi, Somebody has told me that NCurses can be used to test vi. But i was unable to figure out how. If anybody has done anything with NCurses please reply. Also is there any othre way by which we can test vi automatically? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
2 Replies

3. Programming

nCurses over telnet

hello all. my first post here :) i just want a little help. i have a small app tha uses ncurses for gui, and for user input. I need this app to be executed on a sever side, and have access to it through telnet. When i test it, i see that enter makes the hole gui move up, and some other... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamtam
0 Replies

4. Programming

ncurses and usb library conflict

Hi I am writing a piece of code using gcc-3.4.4 which uses usb library (-lusb) to interact with a small robot, getting inputs from sensors and sending commands back to motors. Now my problem is that when I use ncurses library in my code to get use of keyboard functionalities, the usb inputs do... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: omoallemi
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to build graphical interface using shell scripts and ncurses library ?

Hi, (please don't move this question, as it refers to graphical animation solution, using shell scripts and a number of known graphical objects and using of foreground and background process switch control shell scripts to get objects with refresh/ animation effect). I will provide you with... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jack2
0 Replies

6. Programming

Help with ncurses

Help with ncurses Hi, I need some help with ncurses.I'm supposed to write a program in C to display date and time and also to input the username and password using C.I chose ncurses for my task and here I am. Code: #include <stdio.h> #include <termios.h> #include... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rakesh_01
1 Replies

7. Programming

ncurses refresh()

i have read in one of links, there its documented but i am using following code int main () { char ch; initscr(); printw("Enter a char :"); ch=getch(); printw("You Entered '%c' ",ch); getch(); endwin(); return 0; } the code does... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MrUser
2 Replies

8. Programming

[C/Ncurses]Need help on a project

Hi guys I'm a newbie.Got a school project:need to convert Linux Hunt game,which is in K&R C to C99.I got some problems over Ncurses files:new library it's very different from the old one.There are some variables that with gcc are considered undefined 'cause they are no more used in the new Ncurses... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fracche
2 Replies

9. Programming

Ncurses colors

I am using ncurses to develop a user interface. Perhaps I should be using something else, but I am reasonably comfortable with ncurses and don't really want to climb another learning curve at this time. One problem I have dealt with for many years is ncurses' colors. I have simply been... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: BillLee
23 Replies
IPROP-LOG(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 					      IPROP-LOG(8)

NAME
iprop-log -- maintain the iprop log file SYNOPSIS
iprop-log [--version] [-h | --help] command iprop-log truncate [-c file | --config-file=file] [-r string | --realm=string] [-h | --help] iprop-log dump [-c file | --config-file=file] [-r string | --realm=string] [-h | --help] iprop-log replay [--start-version=version-number] [--end-version=version-number] [-c file | --config-file=file] [-r string | --realm=string] [-h | --help] DESCRIPTION
Supported options: --version -h, --help command can be one of the following: truncate -c file, --config-file=file configuration file -r string, --realm=string realm Truncates the log. Sets the new logs version number for the to the last entry of the old log. If the log is truncted by emptying the file, the log will start over at the first version (0). dump -c file, --config-file=file configuration file -r string, --realm=string realm Print out all entries in the log to standard output. replay --start-version=version-number start replay with this version --end-version=version-number end replay with this version -c file, --config-file=file configuration file -r string, --realm=string realm Replay the changes from specified entries (or all if none is specified) in the transaction log to the database. last-version -c file, --config-file=file configuration file -r string, --realm=string realm prints the version of the last log entry. SEE ALSO
iprop(8) Heimdal February 18, 2007 Heimdal