Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Help in using SIGUSR1 and SIGUSR2 Post 302069822 by IT_girl on Wednesday 29th of March 2006 10:27:06 AM
Old 03-29-2006
Smilie

can some body explain it to me plz

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Handling SIGUSR2 signal

HI, I need to handle SIGUSR2 signal in my application to change the state of the application dynamically. I have implemented the signal handler. However the application is able to catch only one SIGUSR2 signal. The second SIGUSR2 signal causes the application to crash. This is happning only with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: diganta
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

I have a problem using signal SIGUSR2

hi I have created a application which uses SIGUSR2. It send this signal to server and waits for signal SIGUSR2 from server after server performing some operation server sends SIGUSR2 back to the application. The application then quits. This works fine which ran from terminal , but when I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: khan_069
3 Replies
SendEmail(1)							   User Commands						      SendEmail(1)

NAME
SendEmail - Lightweight, command line SMTP email client SYNOPSIS
SendEmail -f ADDRESS [options] OPTIONS
-f ADDRESS from (sender) email address * At least one recipient required via -t, -cc, or -bcc * Message body required via -m, STDIN, or -o message-file=FILE Common: -t ADDRESS [ADDR ...] to email address(es) -u SUBJECT message subject -m MESSAGE message body -s SERVER[:PORT] smtp mail relay, default is localhost:25 Optional: -a FILE [FILE ...] file attachment(s) -cc ADDRESS [ADDR ...] cc email address(es) -bcc ADDRESS [ADDR ...] bcc email address(es) [32;1mParanormal:[m -xu USERNAME authentication user (for SMTP authentication) -xp PASSWORD authentication password (for SMTP authentication) -l LOGFILE log to the specified file -v verbosity, use multiple times for greater effect -q be quiet (no stdout output) -o NAME=VALUE see extended help topic "misc" for details Help: --help TOPIC The following extended help topics are available: addressing explain addressing and related options message explain message body input and related options misc explain -xu, -xp, and others networking explain -s, etc output explain logging and other output options REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <http://bugs.debian.org/sendemail> AUTHOR
sendemail was written by Brandon Zehm <caspian@dotconf.net> . This manual page was written by Brandon Zehm and improved by Alejandro Garrido Mota <garridomota@gmail.com>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). sendEmail September 2010 SendEmail(1)