Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Service Guard
Operating Systems HP-UX Service Guard Post 302069727 by buffoonix on Tuesday 28th of March 2006 06:14:17 PM

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP Unix MC Message Guard

Can somebody please give me a description of MC Service Guard running on HP Unix? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: czinzi
3 Replies

2. HP-UX

Service Guard 11.16 in HPUX 11.11?

Hello! I need to upgrade my Service Guard 11.14 to 11.16, but I don't know how to do it. We have two HP9000 running on HPUX 11.11. Where can i download the ServiceGuard 11.16? Is there any manual or website where i can read the steps to follow? Thanks in advance! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: faca317
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

HP Service Guard SGLX for linux getting error as LICENSE FILE NOT FOUND

HI All, I am using RHEL 5.0 32 Bit, i was trying to install HP Service Guard Cluster in my machine where i installed RHEL5. The problem is that when i am running cmquery -n selva -C mycluster.ascii. Its output is that LICENSE FILE NOT FOUND, so exiting. So i have tried so many things. Pls... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skumar7466
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

Why wont my Service Guard Package Fail?

Hi There I have a 2 node failover SG cluster, with a 4 packages running, that due to various reason I cant fail over/test for a while. Therefore have created a test package to test over the 2 nodes. The package resources include a presented LUN from our HP SAN and a package IP address. The... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pentat0nicc
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

11.16 service guard cluster query

Hi , I have added a new logical volume on 11.16 service guard cluster on hpux server version 11.11, Need a confirmation if the configuration changes will be applicable with only running cmapplyconf or would the cluster services need to restarted ? I tried searching the manual, but was not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kpatel786
0 Replies
Scope::Guard(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Scope::Guard(3pm)

NAME
Scope::Guard - lexically-scoped resource management SYNOPSIS
my $guard = guard { ... }; # or my $guard = scope_guard &handler; # or my $guard = Scope::Guard->new(sub { ... }); $guard->dismiss(); # disable the handler DESCRIPTION
This module provides a convenient way to perform cleanup or other forms of resource management at the end of a scope. It is particularly useful when dealing with exceptions: the "Scope::Guard" constructor takes a reference to a subroutine that is guaranteed to be called even if the thread of execution is aborted prematurely. This effectively allows lexically-scoped "promises" to be made that are automatically honoured by perl's garbage collector. For more information, see: <http://www.drdobbs.com/cpp/184403758> METHODS
new my $guard = Scope::Guard->new(sub { ... }); # or my $guard = Scope::Guard->new(&handler); The "new" method creates a new "Scope::Guard" object which calls the supplied handler when its "DESTROY" method is called, typically at the end of the scope. dismiss $guard->dismiss(); # or $guard->dismiss(1); "dismiss" detaches the handler from the "Scope::Guard" object. This revokes the "promise" to call the handler when the object is destroyed. The handler can be re-enabled by calling: $guard->dismiss(0); EXPORTS
guard "guard" takes a block and returns a new "Scope::Guard" object. It can be used as a shorthand for: Scope::Guard->new(...) e.g. my $guard = guard { ... }; Note: calling "guard" anonymously, i.e. in void context, will raise an exception. This is because anonymous guards are destroyed immediately (rather than at the end of the scope), which is unlikely to be the desired behaviour. scope_guard "scope_guard" is the same as "guard", but it takes a code ref rather than a block. e.g. my $guard = scope_guard &handler; or: my $guard = scope_guard sub { ... }; or: my $guard = scope_guard $handler; As with "guard", calling "scope_guard" in void context will raise an exception. VERSION
0.20 SEE ALSO
o B::Hooks::EndOfScope o End o Guard o Hook::Scope o Object::Destroyer o Perl::AtEndOfScope o ReleaseAction o Scope::local_OnExit o Scope::OnExit o Sub::ScopeFinalizer o Value::Canary AUTHOR
chocolateboy <chocolate@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2005-2010, chocolateboy. This module is free software. It may be used, redistributed and/or modified under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-05-16 Scope::Guard(3pm)