Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Setup Problem with SUSE Linux Post 302069416 by HASSELBLAD on Saturday 25th of March 2006 09:31:28 AM
Old 03-25-2006
Setup Problem with SUSE Linux

I setup SUSE Linux 10.
I downloaded from SUSE website. A DVD version.

But I have a problem:

Please click to see the screen shots

Shot 1: (Problem is here, with Software)
http://www.vernoos.net/shot-1.jpg

Shot 2:
http://www.vernoos.net/shot-2.jpg

Shot 3:
http://www.vernoos.net/shot-3.jpg

My computer specification:
- Athlon 3200+ (64 Bit)
- H.D.D 160 GB (SATA) X2
- Ram 1GB

I setup it without existing Windows XP.
I started with an unformated Hard disk

What is the problem.?

Last edited by HASSELBLAD; 03-25-2006 at 11:11 AM..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

GUI problem with Suse Linux

hi Guys,, Am very new to Linux OS.. This is my first experience with Linux. I have installed linux suse 10 in my laptop.it was working fine.. suddenly after 3 days,(i was changing some options of the already installed linux) when i login, i am getting only command interface and GUI is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mac4rfree
2 Replies

2. Linux

[Solved] Setup Nmon on Suse Enterprise 11

Ok, so my previous query has had more views than response (yeah, thanks alot for that) I am trying to figure out how to run nmon on suse linux but the script I had googled only works on AIX. I stored the binary file on (I had downloaded it directly from Nigel's website) my-xftp0:/var/log... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hedkandi
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Suse Linux 11.4 networkmanager problem

I am a newbie to Suse linux and was trying to configure internet on my 11.4 suse linux system . I followed a post according to which i uninstalled my NetworkManger library . Later i realised that the real reason for wireless not working on my system was that my wireless driver firmware was... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ihatetoregister
0 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Suse Linux enterprise 10 - booting problem

Hi, It was happened to close my laptop without proper shutdown due to power failure with USB device connected to it. (removed the USB after shut down) After this incident, I was not able to boot my suse linux OS. Initial study reveals that the device is not unmounted properly and shows... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prabhu V
2 Replies
PARSEC47(6)															       PARSEC47(6)

NAME
parsec47 - retromodern hispeed shmup DESCRIPTION
Defeat retro enemies modernly. PARSEC47 is a retromodern hi-speed shoot 'em up where you get to defeat retro enemies modernly. The player must destroy enemies while avoiding their projectiles and collecting green clusters of boxes for points. OPTIONS
These options are available: -brightness n Set the brightness of the screen.(n = 0 - 100, default = 100) -luminous n Set the luminous intensity.(n = 0 - 100, default = 0) -lowres Use the low resolution mode. -nosound Stop the sound. -window Launch the game in a window. -fullscreen Launch the game in fullscreen. -reverse Reverse the shot key and the slow key. -slowship Use the slow speed ship in all game modes. -nowait Disable the intentional slowdown. USAGE
How to play: Movement Arrow/Num key / Joystick Shot [Z][L-Ctrl] / Trigger 1, 4, 5, 8 Slow / Roll, Lock [X][L-Alt][L-Shift] / Trigger 2, 3, 6, 7 Pause [P] Select the stage by a keyboard or a joystick. Press a shot key to start the game. All stages are endless and created randomly each time. The game continues until you lose all ships. Control your ship and destroy enemies. While holding a slow key, the ship becomes slow. You can also select the game mode from 2 types. Press a slow key in the title screen to change the game mode. Each mode has a different barrage pattern. Roll mode: Hold a slow key to charge the roll shot energy. The roll shot is fired when you release the key. Lock mode: While holding a slow key, you can shot the lock-on laser that aims an enemy in the front of your ship. The ship extends 200,000 and every 500,000 points. SEE ALSO
You can find more about the game on its homepage: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cs8k-cyu/windows/p47_e.html AUTHOR
This game has been written by Kenta Cho <cs8k-cyu@asahi-net.or.jp> PARSEC47(6)